BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #68 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this prod...2 Answers
Blair P.
Bought this at HEB on a whim and fell in love with it! It's so good and i love that it's organic! The girls love it too! Great taste and priced right.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love Annie's! It's my household's go to macaroni. It's so yummy and filling without tasting artificial or "junky"!
Megan T.
Greensboro, NC
I actually like this product. I love the fact that you can't even tell it is organic. It has a really good flavor.
lulu j.
Delish and first fast meal ever to be natural I believe great for trips,and, school lunches, anything yuum!!!
Carina C.
FRESH MEADOWS, NY
I love Annie's! The mac and cheese line is on point and it makes you feel less bad about eating it everyday..
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I love the "idea" of this product. However, once I got it home, we did not care for the taste or quality of the cheese.
Aaron M.
Flint, Mi
Love the taste, the fact its organic. I dislike that they just got bought out :/ hopefully that doesn't change anything
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
For being organic this is a great option. Good texture and taste! The price is a bit on the high side though
Miranda V.
Environmentalist Expert
I love this macaroni. I love that it is organic and I also love the taste. Its so creamy and delicious!
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
Perfect mac and cheese. The whole family loves it and its so much better than Kraft or velveta.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this product???