Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Sophia E.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA

I absolutely love Annie's! It's my household's go to macaroni. It's so yummy and filling without tasting artificial or "junky"!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

Super creamy just like advertised. Some of my favorite macaroni, great as a side dish or as a dish itself with some broccoli!
Teri D.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR

I love the "idea" of this product. However, once I got it home, we did not care for the taste or quality of the cheese.
Aaron M.
Aaron M.
Flint, Mi

Love the taste, the fact its organic. I dislike that they just got bought out :/ hopefully that doesn't change anything
Megan T.
Megan T.
greensboro, nc

I actually like this product. I love the fact that you can't even tell it is organic. It has a really good flavor.
lulu j.
lulu j.

Delish and first fast meal ever to be natural I believe great for trips,and, school lunches, anything yuum!!!
Jonesborough , TN

I love all of the Annie's line of products. High quality food for my family is always at the top of the list.
Carina C.
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY

I love Annie's! The mac and cheese line is on point and it makes you feel less bad about eating it everyday..
KELLY V.
KELLY V.

My kids love everything Annie's! Wish the cheese would taste the same in all their Mac and cheese varieties.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX

For being organic this is a great option. Good texture and taste! The price is a bit on the high side though
Karen A.
Karen A.

Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Jonesborough , TN

What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT

Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.