BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #68 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this prod...2 Answers
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I love Annie's Mac and Cheese. It's so much better than other brands mac and cheese, and I'm not freaked out by the ingredients either!
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Annies is such a good yummy brand to eat. They are organic I believe which is super healthy for us fanatics that love to eat healthy.
Sophia L.
North Bergen, NJ
These completely saved my life while dorming, its healtheir than binging on a box of kraft and tastes as great as it is good for you
Angela M.
I love this Mac and cheese, I have been eating right last year. My weakness is mac and cheese, and I don't feel guilty eating it.
Abigail S.
Always keep on hand for dinner emergencies! Even if  there are not kids at the house, I trust that Annies is a good honest brand.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Although I'd prefer made from scratch, this mac and cheese is a better choice than kraft. It tastes perfectly fine, kids love it.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love Annie's! It's my household's go to macaroni. It's so yummy and filling without tasting artificial or "junky"!
Ashley N.
Super creamy just like advertised. Some of my favorite macaroni, great as a side dish or as a dish itself with some broccoli!
Mandy W.
I'm a big fan of Annie's products. It's more healthy than Kraft and I just love the Organic side to it. It's super yummy!
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I love the "idea" of this product. However, once I got it home, we did not care for the taste or quality of the cheese.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.