BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #61 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this produc...2 Answers
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I have tried Annies several times before. I liked that they are organic, but there was something about the cheese sauce that I really didn't care for. Overall not horrible, but not my favorite organic brand.
Caylee P.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Once you have any of the Annie's mac and cheese you will be ruined for life. You will never be able to accept anything less. Annie's mac and cheese tastes the ABSOLUTE BEST. I was hooked after the first time tasting it. Buying it in bulk at Costco ever since even though it costs more.
Katie w.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
After having this, I don't think I could ever go back to another brand of macaroni and cheese.
Sheri P.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
Perfect mac and cheese. The whole family loves it and its so much better than Kraft or velveta.
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
I love this macaroni. I love that it is organic and I also love the taste. Its so creamy and delicious!
emilee s.
emilee s.
This macar onI and cheese is really good. It's extremely creamy ands cheesy
Amber H.
Amber H.
Holdrege, NE
Love Mac and cheese and love love love Annies products, add them together and you just can not bet it. It is a little on the blah side, but add a little salt and pepper and you are good to go.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love this healthier option of mac n cheese! I love how its organic and contains 0 trans fats.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Milton, FL
Finally a REAL food mac and cheese to rival that processed gooey goodness from Velveeta. We buy the regular Aunt Annies white chedder macaroni for everyday, and the creamy deluxe as an occasional treat.
Carina C.
Carina C.
FRESH MEADOWS, NY
I love Annie's! The mac and cheese line is on point and it makes you feel less bad about eating it everyday..
Karen A.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.