Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Jayne t.
Jayne t.
Marlborough, MA

I am an emt and sometimes after a long shift I need comfort food and standing over the stove to make something from scratch is the last thing I want to do! My favorite is follow the box directions and the transfer it to a glass dish, top with panko and pop in the oven or if I am really starved under the broiler
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Cincinnati, OH

Not only is this macaroni awesome because it's organic, but its super creamy too! Buying this in bulk seems pricey but it will save you in the long run because single boxes run a bit expenaive. All in all, it's well worth the money.
Shanna R.
Shanna R.

These are really yummy but won't be buying them too much anymore since the company has been bought out
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY

I'm a sucker for a good instant mac & cheese. This tastes amazing, quick to make, and relatively healthy ingredients. It's usually on sale and a great price.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL

This stuff is so ridiculously delicious. I don't even miss the normal kind of mac and cheese!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Arizona

It's our absolute favorite brand of mac & cheese. Love love love this. My daughter tears it up and my husband says it's better than the "stuff in that orange or blue box". So, I'd say it's a win!
Angela M.
Angela M.

I love this Mac and cheese, I have been eating right last year. My weakness is mac and cheese, and I don't feel guilty eating it.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA

I really dislike this mac and cheese. It tastes like cardboard.
Stefani L.
Stefani L.
idaho falls, id

My family loves this macaroni and cheese and it's healtheir with better ingredients than the Kraft brand. It's a little more expensive though but i think it's worth it.
Johanna B.
Johanna B.
Banks, OR

This brand is super delicious and actually a lot better for you than most other brands. Love it!
Karen A.
Karen A.

Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN

What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT

Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.