Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Blair P.
Blair P.

Bought this at HEB on a whim and fell in love with it! It's so good and i love that it's organic! The girls love it too! Great taste and priced right.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Ethelsville, AL

I love Annie's. It's not too expensive but it cuts out all the bad products and has a great taste! I've tried them all and not one disappoints!
Allison T.
Allison T.

The pasta taste good and the cheese taste real. I can say all the ingredients on the label and I don't feel ridiculously guilty eating it.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC

I love Annie's Mac and Cheese. It's so much better than other brands mac and cheese, and I'm not freaked out by the ingredients either!
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT

Annies is such a good yummy brand to eat. They are organic I believe which is super healthy for us fanatics that love to eat healthy.
Toni O.
Toni O.

This product is SO delicious. Annie's mac and cheese has a really cheddar taste, instead of the fake powdery taste of other brands!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
North Bergen, NJ

These completely saved my life while dorming, its healtheir than binging on a box of kraft and tastes as great as it is good for you
Angela M.
Angela M.

I love this Mac and cheese, I have been eating right last year. My weakness is mac and cheese, and I don't feel guilty eating it.
Sophia E.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA

I absolutely love Annie's! It's my household's go to macaroni. It's so yummy and filling without tasting artificial or "junky"!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

Super creamy just like advertised. Some of my favorite macaroni, great as a side dish or as a dish itself with some broccoli!
Karen A.
Karen A.

Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN

What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT

Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.