BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this You can find these at most Gro... 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of...I believe they are made of wheat. 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. ...Try Whole Foods 2 Answers
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Kelso, WA
We don't eat much of this stuff but sometimes you just have to have mac and cheese and it's nice to not have to make it from scratch. I love that Annie's is organic, good ingredients and you can understand what's in it. We all love it my kids are satisfied that they get "junk food" I'm happy it's better then conventional. :)
Christina G.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
This organic macaroni and cheese is a hit with my whole family, even with my pickiest eaters!
Lynnmarie L.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Although I'd prefer made from scratch, this mac and cheese is a better choice than kraft. It tastes perfectly fine, kids love it.
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Annies is such a good yummy brand to eat. They are organic I believe which is super healthy for us fanatics that love to eat healthy.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Their macaroni has to be some of the best out there. It isn't TOO bad for you and the cheese tastes amazing.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Ok, so you know the velveeta mac and cheese, chock full of horrible for you? this is just as cheesy, with an even better taste, and even better for you.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I have tried Annies several times before. I liked that they are organic, but there was something about the cheese sauce that I really didn't care for. Overall not horrible, but not my favorite organic brand.
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
I see this product all the time BUT never stop to look at it, thank you for all the reviews because it will be in my cart next time I have to go to the grocery!!
Laura D.
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
This Mac and cheese is the creamiest! I like this one better than the regular cheddar one. I was looking for a creamy Mac and cheese and this one tastes really good!
Caylee P.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Once you have any of the Annie's mac and cheese you will be ruined for life. You will never be able to accept anything less. Annie's mac and cheese tastes the ABSOLUTE BEST. I was hooked after the first time tasting it. Buying it in bulk at Costco ever since even though it costs more.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.