BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #68 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this prod...2 Answers
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Annies is such a good yummy brand to eat. They are organic I believe which is super healthy for us fanatics that love to eat healthy.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Ok, so you know the velveeta mac and cheese, chock full of horrible for you? this is just as cheesy, with an even better taste, and even better for you.
Angela M.
I love this Mac and cheese, I have been eating right last year. My weakness is mac and cheese, and I don't feel guilty eating it.
Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this! Don't miss the inorganic mac and cheese one bit, although maybe they could try to perfect the flavor a little more? It's a bit pricey so I try to buy in bulk or with coupons
Allison T.
The pasta taste good and the cheese taste real. I can say all the ingredients on the label and I don't feel ridiculously guilty eating it.
Ashley N.
Super creamy just like advertised. Some of my favorite macaroni, great as a side dish or as a dish itself with some broccoli!
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ
This is definitely the healthier go-to option for mac and cheese. At first I did not like the flavor and it depends on the flavor for me. I know enjoy these mac and cheeses.
Brandy D.
Environmentalist Expert
I have tried Annie's mac and cheese because I like products that are less processed and better for me. This was not very yummy to say the least.
Sophia L.
North Bergen, NJ
These completely saved my life while dorming, its healtheir than binging on a box of kraft and tastes as great as it is good for you
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Healthy foods always cost more than regular processed foods.. i would never pay over 50 something dollars for a 12 pack of macaroni and cheese.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this product???