BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #61 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this produc...2 Answers
Sophia E.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love Annie's! It's my household's go to macaroni. It's so yummy and filling without tasting artificial or "junky"!
Shay W.
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I would really love this company is they had more dairy-free options. They say they just haven't found a suitable alternative to their standards, but nearly every other natural/organic company has, so I'm not buying that excuse.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
I really dislike this mac and cheese. It tastes like cardboard.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Our house pretty much only eats Annie's homegrown products. Their mac and cheese is always creamy and delicious, and even when made with rice milk and margarine, tastes great. Not many do. We buy in bulk from Amazon and are always stocked up!
lulu j.
lulu j.
Delish and first fast meal ever to be natural I believe great for trips,and, school lunches, anything yuum!!!
Stefani L.
Stefani L.
Idaho falls , ID
My family loves this macaroni and cheese and it's healtheir with better ingredients than the Kraft brand. It's a little more expensive though but i think it's worth it.
Johanna B.
Johanna B.
Banks, OR
This brand is super delicious and actually a lot better for you than most other brands. Love it!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
For being organic this is a great option. Good texture and taste! The price is a bit on the high side though
Allison T.
Allison T.
The pasta taste good and the cheese taste real. I can say all the ingredients on the label and I don't feel ridiculously guilty eating it.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
North Bergen, NJ
These completely saved my life while dorming, its healtheir than binging on a box of kraft and tastes as great as it is good for you
Karen A.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.