Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Caylee P.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA

Once you have any of the Annie's mac and cheese you will be ruined for life. You will never be able to accept anything less. Annie's mac and cheese tastes the ABSOLUTE BEST. I was hooked after the first time tasting it. Buying it in bulk at Costco ever since even though it costs more.
Jonesborough , TN

I love all of the Annie's line of products. High quality food for my family is always at the top of the list.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT

I love this healthier option of mac n cheese! I love how its organic and contains 0 trans fats.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ

Ok, so you know the velveeta mac and cheese, chock full of horrible for you? this is just as cheesy, with an even better taste, and even better for you.
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT

Annies is such a good yummy brand to eat. They are organic I believe which is super healthy for us fanatics that love to eat healthy.
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL

I see this product all the time BUT never stop to look at it, thank you for all the reviews because it will be in my cart next time I have to go to the grocery!!
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Kelso, WA

We don't eat much of this stuff but sometimes you just have to have mac and cheese and it's nice to not have to make it from scratch. I love that Annie's is organic, good ingredients and you can understand what's in it. We all love it my kids are satisfied that they get "junk food" I'm happy it's better then conventional. :)
Aaron M.
Aaron M.
Flint, Mi

Love the taste, the fact its organic. I dislike that they just got bought out :/ hopefully that doesn't change anything
Laura D.
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC

This Mac and cheese is the creamiest! I like this one better than the regular cheddar one. I was looking for a creamy Mac and cheese and this one tastes really good!
Miranda V.
Miranda V.

I love this macaroni. I love that it is organic and I also love the taste. Its so creamy and delicious!
Karen A.
Karen A.

Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Jonesborough , TN

What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT

Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.