BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #68 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this prod...2 Answers
Stefani L.
Idaho falls, ID
My family loves this macaroni and cheese and it's healtheir with better ingredients than the Kraft brand. It's a little more expensive though but i think it's worth it.
Kelsey D.
I am a huge fan of all Annie's products. This macaroni is great. The flavor is amazing and it's healthy. There are no artificial flavors and it's all homegrown.
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY
I'm a sucker for a good instant mac & cheese. This tastes amazing, quick to make, and relatively healthy ingredients. It's usually on sale and a great price.
Ashley H.
Coon Rapids, MN
I Recently tried Annie's mac n Cheese and I was hooked. They are better for you then the traditional mac n cheese brands and still taste just as good.
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I really like this as a healthier option when purchasing boxed macaroni and cheese. I think it tastes better than Kraft! It is a bit pricey, so I can only afford it when it is on sale.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
I see this product all the time BUT never stop to look at it, thank you for all the reviews because it will be in my cart next time I have to go to the grocery!!
Celeste D.
San Antonio, TX
This mac n cheese is to die for! It's so creamy and pairs well with baked ham. If I could, I would eat this all day every day. Plus it's super easy to make
Hannah S.
Ethelsville, AL
I love Annie's. It's not too expensive but it cuts out all the bad products and has a great taste! I've tried them all and not one disappoints!
Amanda F.
I love Annie's! Amazing mac and cheese! And thats saying something because I'm quite picky :) Its not powdery and the pasta is also a wonderful texture
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I love Annie's Mac and Cheese. It's so much better than other brands mac and cheese, and I'm not freaked out by the ingredients either!
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this product???