Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Cyan J.
Cyan J.
Toronto, Ontario

No matter how they put it, you should probably try to avoid eating frozen foods such as this, no matter what the brand. They are so full of chemicals and very harmful to the body.
Stefani L.
Stefani L.
idaho falls, id

My family loves this macaroni and cheese and it's healtheir with better ingredients than the Kraft brand. It's a little more expensive though but i think it's worth it.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.

I am a huge fan of all Annie's products. This macaroni is great. The flavor is amazing and it's healthy. There are no artificial flavors and it's all homegrown.
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL

I see this product all the time BUT never stop to look at it, thank you for all the reviews because it will be in my cart next time I have to go to the grocery!!
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY

I'm a sucker for a good instant mac & cheese. This tastes amazing, quick to make, and relatively healthy ingredients. It's usually on sale and a great price.
Celeste D.
Celeste D.
San Antonio, TX

This mac n cheese is to die for! It's so creamy and pairs well with baked ham. If I could, I would eat this all day every day. Plus it's super easy to make
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ

Ok, so you know the velveeta mac and cheese, chock full of horrible for you? this is just as cheesy, with an even better taste, and even better for you.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Coon Rapids, MN

I Recently tried Annie's mac n Cheese and I was hooked. They are better for you then the traditional mac n cheese brands and still taste just as good.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

I love Annie's! Amazing mac and cheese! And thats saying something because I'm quite picky :) Its not powdery and the pasta is also a wonderful texture
Blair P.
Blair P.

Bought this at HEB on a whim and fell in love with it! It's so good and i love that it's organic! The girls love it too! Great taste and priced right.
Karen A.
Karen A.

Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN

What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT

Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.