Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Miranda V.
Miranda V.

I love this macaroni. I love that it is organic and I also love the taste. Its so creamy and delicious!
Katie w.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ

After having this, I don't think I could ever go back to another brand of macaroni and cheese.
emilee s.
emilee s.

This macar onI and cheese is really good. It's extremely creamy ands cheesy
Caylee P.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA

Once you have any of the Annie's mac and cheese you will be ruined for life. You will never be able to accept anything less. Annie's mac and cheese tastes the ABSOLUTE BEST. I was hooked after the first time tasting it. Buying it in bulk at Costco ever since even though it costs more.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY

I have tried Annies several times before. I liked that they are organic, but there was something about the cheese sauce that I really didn't care for. Overall not horrible, but not my favorite organic brand.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ

Ok, so you know the velveeta mac and cheese, chock full of horrible for you? this is just as cheesy, with an even better taste, and even better for you.
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT

Annies is such a good yummy brand to eat. They are organic I believe which is super healthy for us fanatics that love to eat healthy.
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL

I see this product all the time BUT never stop to look at it, thank you for all the reviews because it will be in my cart next time I have to go to the grocery!!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH

This organic macaroni and cheese is a hit with my whole family, even with my pickiest eaters!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Westerville, OH

The best brand of easy macaroni out there! Love that they strive for better quality ingredients!
Karen A.
Karen A.

Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN

What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT

Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.