BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #68 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this prod...2 Answers
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I really like this as a healthier option when purchasing boxed macaroni and cheese. I think it tastes better than Kraft! It is a bit pricey, so I can only afford it when it is on sale.
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
I see this product all the time BUT never stop to look at it, thank you for all the reviews because it will be in my cart next time I have to go to the grocery!!
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
This Mac and cheese is the creamiest! I like this one better than the regular cheddar one. I was looking for a creamy Mac and cheese and this one tastes really good!
Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this! Don't miss the inorganic mac and cheese one bit, although maybe they could try to perfect the flavor a little more? It's a bit pricey so I try to buy in bulk or with coupons
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ
This is definitely the healthier go-to option for mac and cheese. At first I did not like the flavor and it depends on the flavor for me. I know enjoy these mac and cheeses.
Annaleisa W.
Very healthy and an organic version of kraft cheesy yummy macoroni and it's pretty good price because it is all natural and whole wheat and I would buy it again
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
Annie's brand is a great organic brand, and I especially love her mac and cheese. It's tasty and healthier than the old school mac and cheese we grew up with.
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY
I'm a sucker for a good instant mac & cheese. This tastes amazing, quick to make, and relatively healthy ingredients. It's usually on sale and a great price.
Celeste D.
San Antonio, TX
This mac n cheese is to die for! It's so creamy and pairs well with baked ham. If I could, I would eat this all day every day. Plus it's super easy to make
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Ok, so you know the velveeta mac and cheese, chock full of horrible for you? this is just as cheesy, with an even better taste, and even better for you.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.