BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #65 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

emilee s.
emilee s.
This macar onI and cheese is really good. It's extremely creamy ands cheesy
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Westerville, OH
The best brand of easy macaroni out there! Love that they strive for better quality ingredients!
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
I really like this as a healthier option when purchasing boxed macaroni and cheese. I think it tastes better than Kraft! It is a bit pricey, so I can only afford it when it is on sale.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Environmentalist Expert
I have tried Annie's mac and cheese because I like products that are less processed and better for me. This was not very yummy to say the least.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ
This is definitely the healthier go-to option for mac and cheese. At first I did not like the flavor and it depends on the flavor for me. I know enjoy these mac and cheeses.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this! Don't miss the inorganic mac and cheese one bit, although maybe they could try to perfect the flavor a little more? It's a bit pricey so I try to buy in bulk or with coupons
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Healthy foods always cost more than regular processed foods.. i would never pay over 50 something dollars for a 12 pack of macaroni and cheese.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love this healthier option of mac n cheese! I love how its organic and contains 0 trans fats.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Love this macarroni. Tastes like homemade, my whole family lobe it. Will purchase in the future.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
This organic macaroni and cheese is a hit with my whole family, even with my pickiest eaters!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.