Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
I love this macaroni. I love that it is organic and I also love the taste. Its so creamy and delicious!
emilee s.
emilee s.
This macar onI and cheese is really good. It's extremely creamy ands cheesy
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Their macaroni has to be some of the best out there. It isn't TOO bad for you and the cheese tastes amazing.
Katie w.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
After having this, I don't think I could ever go back to another brand of macaroni and cheese.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Westerville, OH
The best brand of easy macaroni out there! Love that they strive for better quality ingredients!
Caylee P.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Once you have any of the Annie's mac and cheese you will be ruined for life. You will never be able to accept anything less. Annie's mac and cheese tastes the ABSOLUTE BEST. I was hooked after the first time tasting it. Buying it in bulk at Costco ever since even though it costs more.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
I really like this as a healthier option when purchasing boxed macaroni and cheese. I think it tastes better than Kraft! It is a bit pricey, so I can only afford it when it is on sale.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Ok, so you know the velveeta mac and cheese, chock full of horrible for you? this is just as cheesy, with an even better taste, and even better for you.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
This Mac and cheese is the creamiest! I like this one better than the regular cheddar one. I was looking for a creamy Mac and cheese and this one tastes really good!
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
I have tried Annie's mac and cheese because I like products that are less processed and better for me. This was not very yummy to say the least.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.