BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #61 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this produc...2 Answers
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I love Annie's Mac and Cheese. It's so much better than other brands mac and cheese, and I'm not freaked out by the ingredients either!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Greensboro, NC
I actually like this product. I love the fact that you can't even tell it is organic. It has a really good flavor.
Carina C.
Carina C.
FRESH MEADOWS, NY
I love Annie's! The mac and cheese line is on point and it makes you feel less bad about eating it everyday..
Alice R.
Alice R.
Mmmmmmmmm!! mac and cheese!! i love mac and cheese i love them so much! easy to make and really tasty
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Coon Rapids, MN
I Recently tried Annie's mac n Cheese and I was hooked. They are better for you then the traditional mac n cheese brands and still taste just as good.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Ethelsville, AL
I love Annie's. It's not too expensive but it cuts out all the bad products and has a great taste! I've tried them all and not one disappoints!
Elishas I.
Elishas I.
I love Annie's Mac and Cheese! Both the boxed and the baked are very good!
KELLY V.
KELLY V.
My kids love everything Annie's! Wish the cheese would taste the same in all their Mac and cheese varieties.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Milton, FL
Finally a REAL food mac and cheese to rival that processed gooey goodness from Velveeta. We buy the regular Aunt Annies white chedder macaroni for everyday, and the creamy deluxe as an occasional treat.
Sophia E.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love Annie's! It's my household's go to macaroni. It's so yummy and filling without tasting artificial or "junky"!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.