BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #68 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this prod...2 Answers
Jayne t.
Marlborough, MA
I am an emt and sometimes after a long shift I need comfort food and standing over the stove to make something from scratch is the last thing I want to do! My favorite is follow the box directions and the transfer it to a glass dish, top with panko and pop in the oven or if I am really starved under the broiler
Adrianne s.
This is the one Annie's product I've tried and didn't totally fall in love with. I love that it's organic and healthy but the cheese sauce is a bit bland for my family's taste. If they ever change the recipe I'd be tickled to try it again. I'm all about finding healthy and safer alternatives to our home but in my opinion this one missed the mark.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Our house pretty much only eats Annie's homegrown products. Their mac and cheese is always creamy and delicious, and even when made with rice milk and margarine, tastes great. Not many do. We buy in bulk from Amazon and are always stocked up!
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Once you have any of the Annie's mac and cheese you will be ruined for life. You will never be able to accept anything less. Annie's mac and cheese tastes the ABSOLUTE BEST. I was hooked after the first time tasting it. Buying it in bulk at Costco ever since even though it costs more.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I have tried Annies several times before. I liked that they are organic, but there was something about the cheese sauce that I really didn't care for. Overall not horrible, but not my favorite organic brand.
Amber Y.
Cincinnati, OH
Not only is this macaroni awesome because it's organic, but its super creamy too! Buying this in bulk seems pricey but it will save you in the long run because single boxes run a bit expenaive. All in all, it's well worth the money.
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I would really love this company is they had more dairy-free options. They say they just haven't found a suitable alternative to their standards, but nearly every other natural/organic company has, so I'm not buying that excuse.
Brittany S.
Milton, FL
Finally a REAL food mac and cheese to rival that processed gooey goodness from Velveeta. We buy the regular Aunt Annies white chedder macaroni for everyday, and the creamy deluxe as an occasional treat.
Valerie Z.
This has replaced the other yellow box in our house. Unfortunately my kids could tell the difference because the shells are slightly smaller. But the taste is great and they haven't really complained. If you're looking for a mac and cheese with better ingredients, this is it!
Michelle B.
Arizona
It's our absolute favorite brand of mac & cheese. Love love love this. My daughter tears it up and my husband says it's better than the "stuff in that orange or blue box". So, I'd say it's a win!
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this product???