Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego , Ca

Their macaroni has to be some of the best out there. It isn't TOO bad for you and the cheese tastes amazing.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Amarillo, TX

These are not bad. There a nice healthy alternative mac and cheese to go with dinners.
Sem K.
Sem K.

Love this mac&cheese! So much better than kraft! Easy to make and kids love it too!
Adrianne s.
Adrianne s.

This is the one Annie's product I've tried and didn't totally fall in love with. I love that it's organic and healthy but the cheese sauce is a bit bland for my family's taste. If they ever change the recipe I'd be tickled to try it again. I'm all about finding healthy and safer alternatives to our home but in my opinion this one missed the mark.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Kelso, WA

We don't eat much of this stuff but sometimes you just have to have mac and cheese and it's nice to not have to make it from scratch. I love that Annie's is organic, good ingredients and you can understand what's in it. We all love it my kids are satisfied that they get "junk food" I'm happy it's better then conventional. :)
Jayne t.
Jayne t.
Marlborough, MA

I am an emt and sometimes after a long shift I need comfort food and standing over the stove to make something from scratch is the last thing I want to do! My favorite is follow the box directions and the transfer it to a glass dish, top with panko and pop in the oven or if I am really starved under the broiler
Caylee P.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA

Once you have any of the Annie's mac and cheese you will be ruined for life. You will never be able to accept anything less. Annie's mac and cheese tastes the ABSOLUTE BEST. I was hooked after the first time tasting it. Buying it in bulk at Costco ever since even though it costs more.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA

Our house pretty much only eats Annie's homegrown products. Their mac and cheese is always creamy and delicious, and even when made with rice milk and margarine, tastes great. Not many do. We buy in bulk from Amazon and are always stocked up!
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Cincinnati, OH

Not only is this macaroni awesome because it's organic, but its super creamy too! Buying this in bulk seems pricey but it will save you in the long run because single boxes run a bit expenaive. All in all, it's well worth the money.
Shay W.
Shay W.
Warren, MI

I would really love this company is they had more dairy-free options. They say they just haven't found a suitable alternative to their standards, but nearly every other natural/organic company has, so I'm not buying that excuse.
Karen A.
Karen A.

Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN

What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT

Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.