Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
edson  g.
edson g.
Edinburg, TX

I really like this as a healthier option when purchasing boxed macaroni and cheese. I think it tastes better than Kraft! It is a bit pricey, so I can only afford it when it is on sale.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Newark, OH

I have tried Annie's mac and cheese because I like products that are less processed and better for me. This was not very yummy to say the least.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA

Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Westerville, OH

The best brand of easy macaroni out there! Love that they strive for better quality ingredients!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH

This organic macaroni and cheese is a hit with my whole family, even with my pickiest eaters!
Laura D.
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC

This Mac and cheese is the creamiest! I like this one better than the regular cheddar one. I was looking for a creamy Mac and cheese and this one tastes really good!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ

This is definitely the healthier go-to option for mac and cheese. At first I did not like the flavor and it depends on the flavor for me. I know enjoy these mac and cheeses.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA

I love this! Don't miss the inorganic mac and cheese one bit, although maybe they could try to perfect the flavor a little more? It's a bit pricey so I try to buy in bulk or with coupons
Lynnmarie L.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA

Although I'd prefer made from scratch, this mac and cheese is a better choice than kraft. It tastes perfectly fine, kids love it.
Katie w.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ

After having this, I don't think I could ever go back to another brand of macaroni and cheese.
Karen A.
Karen A.

Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN

What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT

Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.