Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Newark, OH

I have tried Annie's mac and cheese because I like products that are less processed and better for me. This was not very yummy to say the least.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ

This is definitely the healthier go-to option for mac and cheese. At first I did not like the flavor and it depends on the flavor for me. I know enjoy these mac and cheeses.
edson  g.
edson g.
Edinburg, TX

I really like this as a healthier option when purchasing boxed macaroni and cheese. I think it tastes better than Kraft! It is a bit pricey, so I can only afford it when it is on sale.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA

Lynnmarie L.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA

Although I'd prefer made from scratch, this mac and cheese is a better choice than kraft. It tastes perfectly fine, kids love it.
A C.
A C.
Knoxville, TN

Very cheesy, very yummy and good for you too. I'm not a big fan of mac n cheese yes i know for shame an i like this better than kraft mac n cheese.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA

I love this! Don't miss the inorganic mac and cheese one bit, although maybe they could try to perfect the flavor a little more? It's a bit pricey so I try to buy in bulk or with coupons
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas City, MO

Healthy foods always cost more than regular processed foods.. i would never pay over 50 something dollars for a 12 pack of macaroni and cheese.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA

Their macaroni has to be some of the best out there. It isn't TOO bad for you and the cheese tastes amazing.
Sheri P.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN

Perfect mac and cheese. The whole family loves it and its so much better than Kraft or velveta.
Karen A.
Karen A.

Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN

What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT

Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.