BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #68 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this prod...2 Answers
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I have tried Annies several times before. I liked that they are organic, but there was something about the cheese sauce that I really didn't care for. Overall not horrible, but not my favorite organic brand.
Amber Y.
Cincinnati, OH
Not only is this macaroni awesome because it's organic, but its super creamy too! Buying this in bulk seems pricey but it will save you in the long run because single boxes run a bit expenaive. All in all, it's well worth the money.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
I love Annie's mac and cheeses. Seriously every variety we have tried has been amazing. I love that there's no dyes and often they use organic noodles and cheese. It's more costly than the cheap blue boxes but so very worth it.
Amber H.
Holdrege, NE
Love Mac and cheese and love love love Annies products, add them together and you just can not bet it. It is a little on the blah side, but add a little salt and pepper and you are good to go.
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I would really love this company is they had more dairy-free options. They say they just haven't found a suitable alternative to their standards, but nearly every other natural/organic company has, so I'm not buying that excuse.
Brittany S.
Milton, FL
Finally a REAL food mac and cheese to rival that processed gooey goodness from Velveeta. We buy the regular Aunt Annies white chedder macaroni for everyday, and the creamy deluxe as an occasional treat.
Valerie Z.
This has replaced the other yellow box in our house. Unfortunately my kids could tell the difference because the shells are slightly smaller. But the taste is great and they haven't really complained. If you're looking for a mac and cheese with better ingredients, this is it!
Michelle B.
Arizona
It's our absolute favorite brand of mac & cheese. Love love love this. My daughter tears it up and my husband says it's better than the "stuff in that orange or blue box". So, I'd say it's a win!
Stefani L.
Idaho Falls, ID
My family loves this macaroni and cheese and it's healtheir with better ingredients than the Kraft brand. It's a little more expensive though but i think it's worth it.
Kelsey D.
I am a huge fan of all Annie's products. This macaroni is great. The flavor is amazing and it's healthy. There are no artificial flavors and it's all homegrown.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.