Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
June 22, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Creamy Deluxe Macaroni Dinners 12 Pack
Love these! They are a little more pricey than the regular mac n cheese but they are good and I at least feel I'm buying something better for me.
Haritha A.
Haritha A.
June 22, 2017, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Creamy Deluxe Macaroni Dinners 12 Pack
Annie's is my go-to mac and cheese. Organic and so healthy. But the flavor and deliciousness is still there.
Nadeelen N.
Nadeelen N.
April 6, 2017, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Creamy Deluxe Macaroni Dinners 12 Pack
Yummmmy yummmmmy the best , I love organic & great for everyone❣ I love Mac & cheese
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love this healthier option of mac n cheese! I love how its organic and contains 0 trans fats.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Love this macarroni. Tastes like homemade, my whole family lobe it. Will purchase in the future.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
This organic macaroni and cheese is a hit with my whole family, even with my pickiest eaters!
Lynnmarie L.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Although I'd prefer made from scratch, this mac and cheese is a better choice than kraft. It tastes perfectly fine, kids love it.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Their macaroni has to be some of the best out there. It isn't TOO bad for you and the cheese tastes amazing.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
I really like this as a healthier option when purchasing boxed macaroni and cheese. I think it tastes better than Kraft! It is a bit pricey, so I can only afford it when it is on sale.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
This Mac and cheese is the creamiest! I like this one better than the regular cheddar one. I was looking for a creamy Mac and cheese and this one tastes really good!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.