BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #65 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

Buy on Walgreens*
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
I love Annie's products, and their Macaroni is one of my favorites. It taste very similar to other more popular boxed versions. I've read some people comment that the taste is a little bland, but if you've ever made homemade Mac & Cheese, you know it needs ground pepper! Add some in, and it will be the most delicious!
Renee G.
Renee G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Who doesn't love mac n cheese! This stuff is delicious and so yummy! It's healthy and amazing! Would buy this again! Organic is better for your body! Would recommend buying this if anyone wants to try it!
Annaleisa W.
Annaleisa W.
Very healthy and an organic version of kraft cheesy yummy macoroni and it's pretty good price because it is all natural and whole wheat and I would buy it again
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is seriously the best. I bought it originally for my two babies but after one bite I was hooked for myself!! It is so delicious and easy to make.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Love these! They are a little more pricey than the regular mac n cheese but they are good and I at least feel I'm buying something better for me.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Chicago , IL
Always keep on hand for dinner emergencies! Even if  there are not kids at the house, I trust that Annies is a good honest brand.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
My son loves this. Very healthy for a mac n cheese and made with whole milk! Mommy and toddler approved! Very yummy
Haritha A.
Haritha A.
Annie's is my go-to mac and cheese. Organic and so healthy. But the flavor and deliciousness is still there.
Mara S.
Mara S.
This is so easy to make. Tastes great and it is all orhmganic!!!@ great product always have some @my hluze
Nadeelen N.
Nadeelen N.
Yummmmy yummmmmy the best , I love organic & great for everyone❣ I love Mac & cheese
Karen A.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.