Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

I love Annie's products, and their Macaroni is one of my favorites. It taste very similar to other more popular boxed versions. I've read some people comment that the taste is a little bland, but if you've ever made homemade Mac & Cheese, you know it needs ground pepper! Add some in, and it will be the most delicious!
Nina G.
Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA

I love this! Don't miss the inorganic mac and cheese one bit, although maybe they could try to perfect the flavor a little more? It's a bit pricey so I try to buy in bulk or with coupons
Laura D.
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC

This Mac and cheese is the creamiest! I like this one better than the regular cheddar one. I was looking for a creamy Mac and cheese and this one tastes really good!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ

This is definitely the healthier go-to option for mac and cheese. At first I did not like the flavor and it depends on the flavor for me. I know enjoy these mac and cheeses.
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, Mo

Healthy foods always cost more than regular processed foods.. i would never pay over 50 something dollars for a 12 pack of macaroni and cheese.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT

I love this healthier option of mac n cheese! I love how its organic and contains 0 trans fats.
A C.
A C.
Knoxville, TN

Very cheesy, very yummy and good for you too. I'm not a big fan of mac n cheese yes i know for shame an i like this better than kraft mac n cheese.
Christina H.
Christina H.

Love this macarroni. Tastes like homemade, my whole family lobe it. Will purchase in the future.
emilee s.
emilee s.

This macar onI and cheese is really good. It's extremely creamy ands cheesy
Christina G.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH

This organic macaroni and cheese is a hit with my whole family, even with my pickiest eaters!
Karen A.
Karen A.

Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN

What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT

Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.