BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #70 in Macaroni & Cheese

100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this prod...2 Answers
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
I love Annie's mac and cheeses. Seriously every variety we have tried has been amazing. I love that there's no dyes and often they use organic noodles and cheese. It's more costly than the cheap blue boxes but so very worth it.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
Annie's brand is a great organic brand, and I especially love her mac and cheese. It's tasty and healthier than the old school mac and cheese we grew up with.
Mandy W.
I'm a big fan of Annie's products. It's more healthy than Kraft and I just love the Organic side to it. It's super yummy!
Jane S.
I will shamelessly eat this randomly during the week for dinner. It's absolutely delicious and whips up quickly.
Bonnie S.
Butler, PA
Wow!  This is Literally the BEST boxed mac and cheese mix I've ever tasted!  It costs more than Kraft macaroni and cheese, but it is so worth the extra money that you spend.  I can't even describe how much better Annie's mac & cheese is.  You can taste the high quality ingredients, and you know that you're feeding a much higher quality food to your family.  I love the taste and so do my kids!
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
I'm normally very picky about what kind of macaroni and cheese I eat, mainly due to the fact that the "cheese" tastes nothing like how cheese is supposed to taste. I had zero issue with this while tasting this product. If you need to have it taste like any other mac and cheese, just add salt and pepper and voila, a decently healthy meal for you and your family.
Claudia C.
Fort Meade, MD
I am a hue Mac and cheese lover but sometimes I don't want to spend a whole bunch of time making it from scratch and Annie's is the best! I don't know exactly what I thought is, but I just find it better tasting than other generic store brands. It's organic too :)
Michelle L.
I love Annie's products, and their Macaroni is one of my favorites. It taste very similar to other more popular boxed versions. I've read some people comment that the taste is a little bland, but if you've ever made homemade Mac & Cheese, you know it needs ground pepper! Add some in, and it will be the most delicious!
Renee G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Who doesn't love mac n cheese! This stuff is delicious and so yummy! It's healthy and amazing! Would buy this again! Organic is better for your body! Would recommend buying this if anyone wants to try it!
Morgan T.
Kelso, WA
We don't eat much of this stuff but sometimes you just have to have mac and cheese and it's nice to not have to make it from scratch. I love that Annie's is organic, good ingredients and you can understand what's in it. We all love it my kids are satisfied that they get "junk food" I'm happy it's better then conventional. :)
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.