Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
100% Real Cheese Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat A Naturally Good Source Of Calcium And Protein Made In Usa
Valerie Z.
Valerie Z.
This has replaced the other yellow box in our house. Unfortunately my kids could tell the difference because the shells are slightly smaller. But the taste is great and they haven't really complained. If you're looking for a mac and cheese with better ingredients, this is it!
Amie C.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
I love Annie's mac and cheeses. Seriously every variety we have tried has been amazing. I love that there's no dyes and often they use organic noodles and cheese. It's more costly than the cheap blue boxes but so very worth it.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
Annie's brand is a great organic brand, and I especially love her mac and cheese. It's tasty and healthier than the old school mac and cheese we grew up with.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
I'm a big fan of Annie's products. It's more healthy than Kraft and I just love the Organic side to it. It's super yummy!
Jane S.
Jane S.
I will shamelessly eat this randomly during the week for dinner. It's absolutely delicious and whips up quickly.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
These are not bad. There a nice healthy alternative mac and cheese to go with dinners.
Sem K.
Sem K.
Love this mac&cheese! So much better than kraft! Easy to make and kids love it too!
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
I'm normally very picky about what kind of macaroni and cheese I eat, mainly due to the fact that the "cheese" tastes nothing like how cheese is supposed to taste. I had zero issue with this while tasting this product. If you need to have it taste like any other mac and cheese, just add salt and pepper and voila, a decently healthy meal for you and your family.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
I love Annie's products, and their Macaroni is one of my favorites. It taste very similar to other more popular boxed versions. I've read some people comment that the taste is a little bland, but if you've ever made homemade Mac & Cheese, you know it needs ground pepper! Add some in, and it will be the most delicious!
Renee G.
Renee G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
March 29, 2017, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Creamy Deluxe Macaroni Dinners 12 Pack
Who doesn't love mac n cheese! This stuff is delicious and so yummy! It's healthy and amazing! Would buy this again! Organic is better for your body! Would recommend buying this if anyone wants to try it!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Meagan R.