BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Delicious And Cheesy Comfort With Organic Ingredients. We Use Organic Wheat Pasta With Organic Mild Cheddar Cheese. It’s Creamy, It’s Rich, It’s Absolutely Fabulous! Super Easy – Just Cook The Pasta And Add The Cheese. No Extra Ingredients To Add!

Organic Pasta (Organic Wheat Flour), Organic Cheddar Cheese (Organic Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Water, Organic Whey, Organic Butter, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Organic Annatto Extract (For Color), Organic Guar Gum, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Non-animal Enzymes.

• Where can i buy this 2 Answers
  • Are the noodles made of rice flour of wheat? 1 Answers
  • Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries t...2 Answers
Bonnie S.
Butler, PA
Wow!  This is Literally the BEST boxed mac and cheese mix I've ever tasted!  It costs more than Kraft macaroni and cheese, but it is so worth the extra money that you spend.  I can't even describe how much better Annie's mac & cheese is.  You can taste the high quality ingredients, and you know that you're feeding a much higher quality food to your family.  I love the taste and so do my kids!
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
As a southerner, I can say that macaroni and cheese is the ultimate comfort food. When I can't be bothered to actually make the homemade casserole kind, this is my favorite quick stovetop kind. It's super cheesy but doesn't taste so fake like some brands.
Claudia C.
Tampa , FL
I am a hue Mac and cheese lover but sometimes I don't want to spend a whole bunch of time making it from scratch and Annie's is the best! I don't know exactly what I thought is, but I just find it better tasting than other generic store brands. It's organic too :)
Renee G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Who doesn't love mac n cheese! This stuff is delicious and so yummy! It's healthy and amazing! Would buy this again! Organic is better for your body! Would recommend buying this if anyone wants to try it!
Morgan T.
Kelso, WA
We don't eat much of this stuff but sometimes you just have to have mac and cheese and it's nice to not have to make it from scratch. I love that Annie's is organic, good ingredients and you can understand what's in it. We all love it my kids are satisfied that they get "junk food" I'm happy it's better then conventional. :)
Jayne t.
Marlborough, MA
I am an emt and sometimes after a long shift I need comfort food and standing over the stove to make something from scratch is the last thing I want to do! My favorite is follow the box directions and the transfer it to a glass dish, top with panko and pop in the oven or if I am really starved under the broiler
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
I'm normally very picky about what kind of macaroni and cheese I eat, mainly due to the fact that the "cheese" tastes nothing like how cheese is supposed to taste. I had zero issue with this while tasting this product. If you need to have it taste like any other mac and cheese, just add salt and pepper and voila, a decently healthy meal for you and your family.
Adrianne s.
This is the one Annie's product I've tried and didn't totally fall in love with. I love that it's organic and healthy but the cheese sauce is a bit bland for my family's taste. If they ever change the recipe I'd be tickled to try it again. I'm all about finding healthy and safer alternatives to our home but in my opinion this one missed the mark.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Our house pretty much only eats Annie's homegrown products. Their mac and cheese is always creamy and delicious, and even when made with rice milk and margarine, tastes great. Not many do. We buy in bulk from Amazon and are always stocked up!
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Once you have any of the Annie's mac and cheese you will be ruined for life. You will never be able to accept anything less. Annie's mac and cheese tastes the ABSOLUTE BEST. I was hooked after the first time tasting it. Buying it in bulk at Costco ever since even though it costs more.
Karen A.
Is this more like Kraft or velveta
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Why is the price so expensive? I think that is a scam and really ridiculous . Do you agree?
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
What is your favorite Annie's Product? My family loves cheddar bunnies.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Does it taste similar to the boxed mac & cheese?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Organic Mac and cheese!! Yes please. What store carries this product???