BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie’s line of microwavable mac & cheese cups now includes our Classic Mild Cheddar variety! Perfect for a quick meal or snack, Classic Mild Cheddar is made with 8 grams of whole grains per serving, organic pasta and 100% real cheese.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Macaroni (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Whole Grain Wheat Flour), Tapioca Starch, Butter, Nonfat Dry Milk, Corn Starch, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Organic Coconut Oil, Salt, Whey, Natural Butter Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Cultured Whole Milk, Sunflower Lecithin, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color, Silicon Dioxide For Anticaking.

Gigi F.
Forever my fav mac n cheese ill never get enough of it especially the white cheddar shells. Im actually craving it now so im going to make some cause i bought the whole family pack from costco. Pricey but worth it.
jessica B.
I Absolutely LOVE Annie's! The Microwavable Mac'N Cheese Is Delicious. All Of Annie's Products Are Organic And Delicious. Super Easy 2 Make. Everything I Have Tried From This Brand, I Have Loved. Highly Recommend To Everyone!
Jen S.
Saint Louis, MO
Being in college and always on the go, it is super convenient to have these microwaveable macaroni and cheese cups on the go. They taste great and a lot less processed than other brands I have tried before. I will definitely continue to purchase this product.
Rachael D.
Sudbury, MA
Honestly the best microwaveable mac'n'cheese. Super easy instructions to follow and tastes really good. Unlike other products, I don't find the noodles to be over or undercooked while following the directions. Good to keep in your desk for a quick lunch.
Tomomi C.
Northampton , MA
I love their boxed Mac and cheese so I decided to try their microwaveable ones. Sadly, I was extremely disappointed. Not only did the pasta not cook well but it just didn't taste great overall. I think i'll stick with their non microwaveable boxes.
Krista B.
I buy these for my daughter as an alternative to easy mac! She loves them and I feel better giving her something with far better ingredients! The only trouble I have with this is that the cheese can be a little difficult to blend.
Michelle s.
These I wasn't to big of a fan for. The flavor just Wasn't there for me. The ingredients at organic which is a plus but I just didn't like this. It seemed powdery and chunky. I never got some of the cheese to fully desolve.
Ashley B.
Onekama, MI
My kids love these easy macaroni and cheese cups. They are convenient for busy days for a quick lunch. They are however very pricey compared to making an entire box of macaroni. As an adult I do not really care for the taste of the cheese but my kids do so that is all that matters!
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
So easy when I'm on the go, also great for babysitting kids. I love this natural mac & cheese. I eat it, I feel full, and then I don't feel guilty about it! And it's so good and creamy. Will definitely buy again!
Molly M.
Love this! It's high in carbs that's why I love the individual servings! I don't want to over eat so it's the perfect size to fulfil my bad carb cravings! I bought mine at heb in Texas. It's so yummy