Annie's Homegrown Organic Cheesy Ravioli, 15 oz. Can

Easy and cheesy! Annie�s certified organic Cheesy Ravioli is made with organic pasta �pillows� filled with yummy organic cheese smothered in our traditional organic tomato and cheese sauce. Cheesy Ravioli is perfect for kids of all ages and only takes minutes to heat up on the stove or in the microwave.

I have not tried these yet! How are they!?
Are these good?
Does this taste better than regular ravioli?
Start your review of Annie's Homegrown Organic Cheesy Ravioli, 15 oz. Can!
How would you rate this product?
Cut Off, LA
I love this so much because it’s organic. I have to have mostly organic because I know it isn’t as harmful to you. I love the flavor of this. I buy this often. I love how easy and quick it is to make.
Odessa, TX
Anyone who has kids knows that sometimes you need a quick lunch or dinner, right? Well, Annie’s helps to make that happen while keeping the food safe and organic!
Simsbury, CT
For a canned pasta product, this is tops. I usually will not purchase something of this sort but Annie’s has been a company that I have grown to trust to deliver a healthier option while still providing a tasty product. I don’t feel guilty giving this to my son in a pinch.
Purchased at: Target
I am normally not a fan of canned ravioli but this one is seriously the bomb!!! My boyfriend loves it too! It’s organic and it actually tastes pretty fresh! It’s extremely easy to make and I do add some extra spices to customize
No Special Diet
Sachse, TX
My daughter loves this ravioli. The ingredients are much better than most store-bought ravioli and the taste is really good as well. It is a convenient lunch for a young kid when they are first learning to make their own meals.
Organic, Gluten Free, Paleo
These are a great alternative to the traditional brands - which have a ton more fat and sugar! Annie's is made with organic ingredients and tastes natural. I really enjoy these as a work lunch on those days when I can't be bothered to make anything (I keep a few stashed on my desk!) I would like to see them make some versions with ground beef. I haven't seen any and I don't think they currently make them.
Organic, Sugar Free
Annie's Homegrown Organic Cheesy Ravioli, 15 oz. Can Easy and cheesy! Annie’s certified organic Cheesy Ravioli is made with organic pasta “pillows” filled with yummy organic cheese smothered in our traditional organic tomato and cheese sauce. Cheesy Ravioli is perfect for kids of all ages and only takes minutes to heat up on the stove or in the microwave
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Jeffersonvlle, IN
My littles inhale this. I don't buy it frequently because it is usually quiet pricey, but it's always a hit when I do. I have only seen this variety at Target. It's got half the ingredients of other canned raviolis and tastes much better. One can feeds both my children.
No Special Diet
Aurora, IL
These Annie's cheese raviolis are such a simple meal to make. I love it! These would be perfect for the people that can't eat the beef ones or don't like them. I like that it's organic and the sauce is a nice sweet taste. I love the texture and the filling. The can is filled nicely with a lot of raviolis. Anyone can throw these in a pot or even in a bowl and nuke for an easy meal!
Springfield, MO
As a vegetarian it’s hard to find quick food that not only fulfills my vegetarian needs but also doesn’t feel like I am killing my self with junk. Annie’s has a unique way of making me feel like I’m being a little bad but I know that I’m still making a good choice. (Plus it’s delicious)
Vegetarian