BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Crispy & delicious, the whole family will love Annie’s Certified Organic Cheddar Classics. They are perfect right out of the box or topped off with PB&J for after-school snacks. HEX-ceptionally delicious!

INGREDIENTS.  Made on shared equipment that also processes soy.  Ingredients, Nutrition Facts, and Allergen Statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.

Buy on Walmart
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Annie's crackers are great...although i think a lot of times people think "Organic" is good but the calories and actual nutrition aren't that healthy for you and you still have to watch your intake.
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
Here's a quick 'n' dirty review of what you've learned about essay conventions.

An essay's structure begins with an introduction, which has a hook to capture readers' attention. The statement that tells what the essay is about is the thesis statement.

The final paragraph of an essay is its conclusion. Usually, writers try to end essays with a thought-provoking statement or one that strongly repeats the thesis statement. New ideas should never be introduced in the conclusion of a persuasive essay.

The body of an essay consists of three paragraphs between the introduction and conclusion. In each paragraph, the writer begins with a topic sentence, which explains what the paragraph is about. Then the writer presents several supporting details to support the thesis statement.
carla l.
Salem, OR
To me, these taste very similar to the original cheddar goldfish. I guess it's an added bonus that they are organic, though. They make a great snack for any lunch box or for taking on the go in the car. Kids love them and as an adult, I kind of like them as well! I have purchased all different Annie's products and haven't been disappointed with any of them so far, this one included. I would definitely recommend this as a good snack.
Joe S.
Meridian, ID
These are really hard to get behind. My family and myself are always looking to eat healthy, clean andlove the idea of eating organic.
My opinion would be that people will eat these and not care for the taste but accept it because its organic and will feel good about eating these. The other side to that is the consumer actually likes the crackers or make this the only option for kids. There is no taste, very dry and not st all fun to eat or taste. If i was heavily drinking one night and started feeling really ill and the only crackers i had was these, i would eat 2 maybe.
Only 2 stars for being organic, nit because of the great taste! Ew
Kim R.
Annie's Homegrown Organic Cheddar Classics Crackers are perfect for my daughter's snack at school. I put them in her backpack to carry with her. The price is a little more than Goldfish cracker, but Annie's is organic. I don't mind paying a little more for organic products. Would recommend it to family and friends.
Shannon H.
I love all of Annie's products. They are so natural, but to not compromise the quality of their crackers, and other products. They may be a little bit more expensive than other crackers, but they last a really long time since the crackers are so small. A good buy overall for the benefits.
Nicole R.
Columbia, SC
When I have a little more money in my pocket, I prefer to purchase Annie's Homegrown organic products, including their Cheddar Classics Crackers. I typically try to buy organic products with minimal processing. This is a perfect choice to satisfy the craving for something cheesy and crunchy.
julianna L.
I love Annie's! And i love these crackers even more! Organic doesn't have to mean flavorless, and this is the perfect example! It is tastier, and healthier than other options on the market. I love the cheddar taste and love providing these to my nephews as a healthy snack option!
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
All natural, organic cheese crackers. So much better than those other ones which make your fingers orange, yuck!!!! I like to know what is in my food and I can say all the ingredients, amazing huh!!! I feel great getting these for my kids and know they wont be eating chemicals.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
I love that these are an organic and cuter version of cheez-its. These are great to throw in my purse for an easy snack or to pack in my lunch for work or school. I usually wait for this to go on sale or buy in bulk at costco before purchasing because this brand is a little pricey.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does these taste do they taste like cardboard?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Whitney K.
Lacey, WA
We have been looking for a great snack alternative to satisfy my salty tooth. How do these compare to other cheese snack crackers?