Annie's Homegrown Organic Cheddar Bunnies Baked Snack Crackers, 11.25 oz

From lunch packing to after school snacking, Annie�s Organic Cheddar Bunnies are delicious, real cheese baked bites of yum that every bunny can agree on. That�s right, these bunny-shaped crackers are crispy, craveable, and made with real cheddar cheese goodness � and without the artificial stuff. Plus, these snackable, packable crackers are made with organic ingredients that matter � to you, to farmers, and to the planet we all share.

My son just started school and I’m looking for healthy alternatives to gold fish, how do your kiddos like these [product:annies-cheddar-bunnies-baked-snack-crackers]?
Are these less calories as goldfish?
Where can I buy this brand at?
Start your review of Annie's Homegrown Organic Cheddar Bunnies Baked Snack Crackers, 11.25 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Hinesville, GA
These are amazing! I love these as a great alternative to goldfish or other cheese crackers. I like the Annie's brand for healthier alternative to typically not so healthy snacks. The flavor is a little underwhelming compared to big name brands, but they're made with better ingredients.
Organic, Dairy Free, Paleo
Oakland Park, FL
Love to eat Annie's Cheddar Bunnies and so does my toddler. Perfect snack for any occasion and not messy at all.  They can be a little expensive sometimes but I stock up when they go on sale at my local Target.
Cheboygan, MI
I love these so much more than the goldfish brand and my daughter is obsessed. She even calls them hop hops because they are tiny bunnies! I would highly recommend trying them for your little ones.
Shasta Lake, CA
I love the Annies Homegrown brand. We live in a world of too many chemicals and having yummy organic options like these cheddar bunnies makes shopping easier. #IntluensterTrickorTreat
Raleigh, NC
I tried these as a free sample awhile back. They are similar looking to the Pepperidge farm goldfish, but in no way can they touch them in taste. Maybe because they are organic that they are healthier tasting. My kids didn't prefer these.
Indio, CA
My toddlers love these and they are school approved so it’s great cause they can just put in their lunch box and snack during recess. A bit pricier than snacks that are the same size and shape but these are a healthier alternative.
Dairy Free
Eden Prairie, MN
These are a great snack and I love that they are organic and contain wholesome ingredients. I haven't tried an Annie's product that I don't like. Everything is always good and these cheesy snacks are delicious.
No Special Diet
honestly i don’t love the flavor of these, i think they’re kind of fake cheesy. But they’re a good portion size and easy to carry with you wherever, this makes them a good fit for a quick snack or for kids.
No Special Diet
My 16 month old son LOVES these! Love the convenience or the snack packs. Like that they are cleaner than other brands and still provide a great tasting product. I'd say these are pretty affordable for what you're getting and the quality.
Vegan, Organic, No Special Diet
Watertown, WI
I really like this product. It’s a nice change from Goldfish crackers which can be overly salty or artificial. I like them as a quick snack and I also like them on soup sometimes instead of oyster crackers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...