18 colors available

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #83 in Crackers

We partner with people & places we trust...to grow the organic wheat to make flour for our Organic Cheddar Bunnies and to raise the cows to produce the organic milk for our cheese to make your snack wonderfully wholesome & delicious.

Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

My 2 year old son is a very picky, fickle eater. Some days he'll eat grapes, other days he'll throw them angrily to the floor as though I'm trying to poison him. But Annie's Cheddar Bunnies are a sure thing. He'll eat them for breakfast, lunch or dinner and bounces up and down happily when he sees the purple box. Though I'd prefer he ate something more substantial, at least I know they're made from real ingredients including organic flour and real cheese. They're also lower in sodium than many comparable cheese crackers including the Earth's Best Organics brand which I appreciate. Most importantly, since many of my meals these days consist of his leftovers, they're not left.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Foodie Expert
The best cheddar cracker around! I was never a huge fan of cheddar crackers - just not my thing. In my never ending search for not-too-terrible foods to finagle into my toddler I came across these & was pleasantly surprised! Light and crispy with a buttery smooth cheddar taste. Each cracker is about the same size as the famous fish shaped crackers on the market - easy for a kiddo to eat on his/her own (if they're of the appropriate age, obviously). They stay fresh for quite a while & seem to be a favorite in this household! Doesn't hurt that you also feel better knowing the high quality food that Annie's puts out!
cecilly m.
cecilly m.
I love everything about Annie's brand snacks. My toddler loves eating these, and I love that they are not packed full of synthetic chemicals like the other mainstream snack brands. I know they use preservatives and cheese from cows treated with hormones, but they have read the studies and correlations and I feel comfortable allowing my daughter to eat what's in these crackers, in moderation of course. I also love that the products are organic, so even if we are eating empty calories I can at least know there are less chemicals.
Crystal  C.
Crystal C.
Foodie Expert
We bought the big box of this exact flavor not the sharing sizes and I decided to switch out my youngest child fishes gold fishes and I was really impressed with this one because it had a lot of healthy ingredients in the cracker and it taste almost just like a goldfish she really didn't know the difference and I buy these ones now versus the Goldfish but when we're on the road I put them in a goldfish bag just so she think she's eating goldfish but to me these ones were a lot more healthy than the other brand
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
Foodie Expert
I don't have kids and buy these all the time because they're such a great snack. They're fairly low in calories and fat, and they're available in individual packs too, which is handy. They're especially fun to have at Easter. As others have commented, they taste exactly like Goldfish but are made with organic wheat. Organic is important to me because my mother grew up in an agricultural area that became a cancer cluster area, and her siblings, step siblings, and neighbors' families were all affected.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
W Bloomfield, MI
I bought these as an organic alternative to goldfish crackers. When my kids were very young they liked them. Now that they are older and have been given the real goldfish on several occasions they are not as excited about the Annie's version. The taste is slightly different to me as well, I still keep several
Boxes in my house because it is what I prefer my kids to have but they don't like it that much and don't ask for them as a snack.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
I love getting these for my daughter because they are much healthier than the other popular brand of cheese crackers. Not only that but they have other flavors like chocolate chip that my daughter loves. I give her the individual packs for her to take to school and sometimes extra ones for her bffs haha. They are super inexpensive and I usually get them at Costco.Its a great snack to have because both my daughter and I are snackers.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Foodie Expert
I love cheese crackers in general as a snack and these are some of the best ones. They aren't greasy or chalky like cheezits and goldfish. I don't feel too bad about eating them either. They have a nice subtle more realistic cheddar taste and I found myself quickly going through the bag. My dad even turned to me and asked what I was eating because he might want some and there he was eating bunny crackers with me in the car.
Arianna P.
Arianna P.
My daughter loves these. We try to keep processed foods out of the house, but with toddlers...sometimes you need something that is easy to grab. Especially if you are going out. I feel good giving her something like this that I know doesn't have questionable ingredients! They taste great too! We eat so many annie's products in our home and I think they all taste better than their unnatural and chemical ridden counterparts!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
I really enjoy Annie's Cheddar Bunnies. I am an adult (kind of at 24), but always keep a box of these in the pantry. They have a great flavor and are convenient to toss in my lunch or into my purse for an on the go snack. I really have been focused on buying more organic and all natural products and these fit the bill, and are even a mildly healthier version of the Goldfish I devoured like a fiend in my youth.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
Is this like the gold fish??
Leah C.
Leah C.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tested these on their kids? Do they like them as much as goldfish brand?
aymee v.
aymee v.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste good what do u all think of this
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Do they taste like gold fish crackers?
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Do you buy these regularly, or for special occasions?