Annie's® Homegrown Organic Buttery Rich Classics Crackers uploaded by Ashley S.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie’s recipe for Certified Organic Buttery Rich Classics starts with the best organic ingredients. The dough is rolled out to just the right thickness for the perfect crunch, then topped off with a touch of salt, and baked to perfection. They’re really HEX-ceptional!

INGREDIENTS.  Made on shared equipment that also processes soy.  Ingredients, Nutrition Facts, and Allergen Statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.

Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
These crackers are delish, my kids devour them so fast its hard to keep them stocked. I was a Ritz lover when I was a kid, but I think these are better than Ritz. They aren't oily like Ritz and have a real nice butter flavor with a great crunch
Ant  S.
Any cheese flavored crackers/snacks are generally pretty munchable... love the Annie's brand so had to try these. They're not overly cheesy-flavored and a great snack size.
Valerie M.
These crackers are very tasty! They're organic and very affordable! They make a perfect snack.
Sarah C.
these are my favorite crackers. They go great with nut butter (especially almond as these are slightly fatty), and goat cheese.
Kristen S.
Mountville, PA
My family love these crackers! They are super delicious and are made up of ingredients that I'm happy to have my family eat. :)
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
I am a huge huge fan of Annies products, and I absolutely adore these buttery rich crackers! They are just so tasty!
Hannah G.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love anything from Annie's! Such a great snack, and it's healthy too! Good for whenever you need a quick treat.
Megan E.
Springfield, MO
Love these crackers. Great flavor, affordable, and easy to grab on the go! I love that they are organic!
Zuleyma D.
These taste so amazing and it's great that's it's organic.love this product

back