BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Dear Friend,Here is our big assortment of Annie's four different fruit snack flavors. Mmmm...equally delicious and fun to eat! In 42 separate pouches, our Bunny Fruit Snacks make snacking convenient and easy. Certified organic and made with real fruit juice, these snacks contain no artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives. They have 100% of your daily value of vitamin C and are vegan and naturally gluten-free.Bye for now,Annie see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tori S.
Foodie Expert
By far the best fruit snacks out there! Not only are they organic and way better for the body, but they are so soft and chewy! These fruit snacks have the best flavor and texture I could literally eat an entire box in one sitting I definitely recommend
Rachel P.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
You won't be able to go back to regular fruit snacks after these, you can taste the difference. These are so much sweeter and easier to bite into, its not as chewy, its more smooth.I am honestly addicted to them but they are quite expensive...I usually eat a whole box in two days.
Tiffany A.
Shepherdsville, KY
Review for: Annie's® Bunny Fruit™ Snacks Variety Pack 12-0.8 oz. Pouches
These are probably the best fruit snacks I've ever had, which is saying something because I eat A LOT of fruit snacks. They're on the pricier side for fruit snacks, but well worth the money. The texture of them is amazing, they're not too chewy or all weird and dry or powdery. They taste fresh and closer to real fruit than any other kind I've ever tried. They're also super cute little bunny shapes if that's a thing you're into. Which I am.
Jennifer P.
Foodie Expert
Annie's organic fruit snacks are a staple item in this household. They come in several different flavors but my favorite is definitely the berry one. Perfect snack for on the go especially when you have little ones in the house. I've picked up this value sized box at my local Costco.
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
Foodie Expert
i get these for my son all the time. they have less sugar than the other brands and are delicious. it doesn't leave a nasty after taste. for the price i think that it is worth it to buy. i like these along with the juicy juice fruit snack brand. i will keep buying these fruit snacks along with the juicy juice brand.
Kristen E.
Taylor
These are fruit snacks I don't feel guilty about giving to my kid. Less sugar than most, vegan, no artificial colors, made with fruit juice. They aren't rock hard like most fruit snacks, and they taste really good. I buy them for my son but I maybe sneak some too!
Hannah M.
Laguna hills
Review for: Annie's Bunny Fruit Snacks Variety Pack 12 ct
These taste so good and have such great texture too! My son eats these so quickly. I'm grateful they are organic and I highly recommend them. My son also likes that they are in the shape of bunnies.
Julie B.
Review for: Annie's Bunny Fruit Snacks Variety Pack 12 ct
My kids love thee fruit snacks and I love that they are made without the harmful chemicals and artificial products that are in other brands. We love Annies!
Liana N.
Review for: Annie's® Bunny Fruit™ Snacks Variety Pack 12-0.8 oz. Pouches
These are really delicious, what better than any generic fruit snacks! The only downside is that they are wayyy expensive
Noemi C.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Vegan Fruit Variety Pack 1.32 lb
When I'm craving something sweet, in particular fruit snacks, I have these Annies homegrown organic vegan fruit packs. They are very good and they aren't filled with ingredients that you shouldn't be consuming. They're organic fruit snacks, how could you beat that? They taste good and they aren't high in sugar like other fruit snacks. A small snack size pack is perfect to satisfy that sweet tooth. I keep this at work and I have them from time to time when the sweet tooth strikes. Best of all, I don't feel guilty after eating these. The texture is different than your "average" gummies but I like to know that my fruit snacks are natural and aren't getting their texture from some weird ingredient that shouldn't even be in your food in the first place. If I had kids, I would give them these and I would continue to keep them in my pantry. They come in these cute little bunny shapes too.