Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

These are the only fruit snacks that I buy for my children. They have no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial dyes, which is a big deal to me. Love them!
mary r.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX

My son is two yrs old and loves these snacks great for on the go he allways asks me for his little bunnies lol!!!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI

Much healtheir for kids than many of the fruit snacks available out there. They taste great too and my daughter loves them.
Rhea D.
Rhea D.
Olyphant, PA

Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks are really flavorful. They have a good, smooth texture as well, but they are pretty sticky and get stuck in my teeth more than some other fruit snacks.
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Santee, CA

I always eat these when I'm craving citrus (and when I'm out of oranges). Every flavor is tasty and the price for them is pretty decent. Great for kids too!
Mia R.
Mia R.

Love them! Great alternative to goldfish. Healtheir by a long shot. However, doesn't truly cut it for me.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Reno, NV

My daughter and I love these gummy bunnies. Every flavor. Annie's is a brand that I trust, and I know these are made with quality organic ingredients. I'd much rather give these to my daughter than freaky Walmart brand gummy snacks.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ

I like these, but they seem to be a bit more sticky that the non-organic types. They are not any better for you, but at least they are organic!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Issaquah, WA

I love the flavor of these fruit snacks, they're perfect if you want something sweet! The packages come with a good amount of product. I don't mind the slight stickiness because it tricks my brain into thinking I've eaten more than I have ;)
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ

Best, most flavorful fruit snacks i have ever had, and alll natural! what could be better? my son and i both love these!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now