Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Allie L.
Allie L.
Raleigh, NC

My kids LOVE these snacks!! They taste delicious and I love that they're not full of HFCS and dyes!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD

Great healthy fruit snack for the kids! Mine beg me to buy these every time we go to the grocery store.
angel h.
angel h.

My family has been an Annie's brand family now for a few years. everything is just so much better for you and tastes so good!
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Hartselle, AL

I have recently discovered the Annie's brand. We have switched to organic and gluten free food items in our house and these little bunnies are perfect for a quick snack!
Allison B.
Allison B.
West Babylon, NY

These are very tasty. I got some for a healthy Easter basket I made for a friends kid. I had a few pouches for myself. Yum
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
San Jose, CA

My son love, love, loves these! I put them in his Easter basket this year and they were a major hit! The toddler crowd loves these, but I admit, I sneak a few, too!
shannon r.
shannon r.

These are amazing and so yummy! I carry a few boxes wherever I go. Great to snack on when your busy and they are kid approved. :)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

This is a great alternative to gold-fish or cheese itz. They are delicious and children love them but they are also equally delicious for adults too!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Minneapolis, MN

My daughter loves these. I don't have to worry about her allergies!
She can have a snack that isn't full of artificial flavoring
Emily S.
Emily S.
Ashburn, VA

I love all kinds of gummy candies, so these are a great organic option! While the texture takes some getting used to (they are a but sticky), I love how they taste like real fruit.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now