Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Annie N.
Annie N.

These fruit snacks actually taste like they were made with real fruit! Love these, I don't have a favorite flavor set, I usually mix it up each time I shop for them or buy two boxes :)
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Carver, MA

These are my go to fruit snacks! Certified organic and oh so tasty. They are a little bit stickier than regular fruit snacks but their flavor definitely makes up for it!
dominica r.
dominica r.
Seattle, WA

My son just loves these and for the most part they are pretty "organic" which is also probably why the price can be a little high on these and other Annies brand products.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Danvers, MA

Good product. Still not healthy, but wayyyy better than similar fruit snacks of the big brands. Now that they sold Annies to General Mills, we will see what happens
Circe V.
Circe V.
Albany, OR

As a treat, Annie's organic bunny fruit snacks are good to have some fruit juice. They taste great and well, they sure are addicting! But they are mostly sugar...
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

These are the only fruit snacks that I buy for my children. They have no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial dyes, which is a big deal to me. Love them!
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Santee, CA

I always eat these when I'm craving citrus (and when I'm out of oranges). Every flavor is tasty and the price for them is pretty decent. Great for kids too!
Erica P.
Erica P.
Rensselaer, NY

I love how these are all natural, and I like the flavor and texture! A bit expensive compared to other brands but you pay for the quality and ingredients.
mckinley L.
mckinley L.
North branch, MN

They are pretty good they are a little on the sticky side but thats okay. For organic fruit snacks I would have to say that they are actually really good
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Forked River, NJ

I always buy Annie's organic items esp the fruit snack...theses are the only ones my son will eat,they taste like realm fruit without all the added sugar
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?

Join Now