Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Carolann A.
Carolann A.
Massillon, OH

My kids love these. When try reach for them andon't ask for them, I do not have to worry about all the added junk. I love the taste too. Great snack for on television gp and school lunches.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Raleigh, NC

My kids LOVE these snacks!! They taste delicious and I love that they're not full of HFCS and dyes!
Allison B.
Allison B.
West Babylon, NY

These are very tasty. I got some for a healthy Easter basket I made for a friends kid. I had a few pouches for myself. Yum
shannon r.
shannon r.

These are amazing and so yummy! I carry a few boxes wherever I go. Great to snack on when your busy and they are kid approved. :)
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
San Jose, CA

My son love, love, loves these! I put them in his Easter basket this year and they were a major hit! The toddler crowd loves these, but I admit, I sneak a few, too!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

This is a great alternative to gold-fish or cheese itz. They are delicious and children love them but they are also equally delicious for adults too!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Ashburn, VA

I love all kinds of gummy candies, so these are a great organic option! While the texture takes some getting used to (they are a but sticky), I love how they taste like real fruit.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Minneapolis, MN

My daughter loves these. I don't have to worry about her allergies!
She can have a snack that isn't full of artificial flavoring
Haley C.
Haley C.
Nashville, TN, TN

I don't even have allergies and I love these. I'm a big snacker and having a healthier alternative makes me feel better about doing it
Katrina '.
Katrina '.
Katy, TX

I am very much into the organic and natural foods for my family and our daughter absolutely loves these and we don't mind giving these to her. Healthy snacking is always better than junk snacks.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier , Washington

Are they as good as the box looks ?