Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Amber S.
Amber S.
Minneapolis, MN
My daughter loves these. I don't have to worry about her allergies!
She can have a snack that isn't full of artificial flavoring
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
So disappointed my mother didn't buy these when I was a child, so good and makes me feel like a kid.
shannon r.
shannon r.
These are amazing and so yummy! I carry a few boxes wherever I go. Great to snack on when your busy and they are kid approved. :)
Holly R.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
These are so delicious, I honestly love anything that Annie's puts out. Another job well done and I know the ingredients are the best of the best.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Nashville, TN, TN
I don't even have allergies and I love these. I'm a big snacker and having a healthier alternative makes me feel better about doing it
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Odessa, TX
My kids really like these and i like to give them to them to snack on when we are out and about instead of stoping somewhere a picking up somekind of junck food
Din N.
Din N.
I am so obsessed with these fruit snacks! It's also good for me because it's natural and organic. I feel better eating this because I have a tendency to snack and this is something to keep me from gaining too much. Also, this is a good on the go snack because when I was in college I would need a sugar kick to get me back to working. Love the natural sweetness from fruits and I can taste it in Annie's. We're already putting so much artificial things in our body, therefore one less thing can make a huge difference.
Haley A.
Haley A.
Sumter, SC
These don't taste good at all and are very expensive. bought them because I have a bunny and love organic products.
Katrina '.
Katrina '.
Katy, TX
I am very much into the organic and natural foods for my family and our daughter absolutely loves these and we don't mind giving these to her. Healthy snacking is always better than junk snacks.
Sara H.
Sara H.
I didn't think the kids were going to like these as much as the chemical filled fake fruit snacks that are at most grocery stores... but they did! So glad to have a healthier option and after trying them, they really are good!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA
How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.
How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier , Washington
Are they as good as the box looks ?