Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Liz M.
Liz M.
El Cajon, CA

I am in love with Annie's organic products but for some reason I can't say I have a favorite because they are all delicious. I love the flavor in these fruit snacks, they actually taste like fruit!
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.

We bought these in bulk from costco, so it had the other flavors with it. like chocolate chip, i really enjoyed them, for them being organic and all natural i thought they had a really good taste
Haley A.
Haley A.
Sumter, SC

These don't taste good at all and are very expensive. bought them because I have a bunny and love organic products.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.

These taste much better than the fruit snacks that are typically sold at grocery stores. I love that they're organic and much healthier than traditional fruit snacks. The only downside is that they're a little pricey.
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA

My family is quickly becoming fans of the Annie's brand. The kids loved everything that I have ever bought from Annies and that makes me happy.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN

OMG so amazing, but kinda pricey. The texture is great, but there are not that many in a pack. They are a good, portable snack though!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Minneapolis, MN

Fantastic flavor - so much more vibrant than other fruit snacks. Great treat for an on the go snack.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL

Very delicious. I love the flavor of these.ni love that my little sister likes these too.nveey affordable.
angel h.
angel h.

My family has been an Annie's brand family now for a few years. everything is just so much better for you and tastes so good!
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Hartselle, AL

I have recently discovered the Annie's brand. We have switched to organic and gluten free food items in our house and these little bunnies are perfect for a quick snack!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now