Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL

Very delicious. I love the flavor of these.ni love that my little sister likes these too.nveey affordable.
chesa l.
chesa l.
Fox Island, WA

I just discovered these recently and me and my kids really like them. They had friends over recently and their friend liked them as well.
Carolann A.
Carolann A.
Massillon, OH

My kids love these. When try reach for them andon't ask for them, I do not have to worry about all the added junk. I love the taste too. Great snack for on television gp and school lunches.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Raleigh, NC

My kids LOVE these snacks!! They taste delicious and I love that they're not full of HFCS and dyes!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD

Great healthy fruit snack for the kids! Mine beg me to buy these every time we go to the grocery store.
Samme N.
Samme N.
Knoxville, TN

I love these fruit snacks! They actually taste like real fruit as opposed to straight sugar.
steph f.
steph f.
Vancouver, B.C

I love these! So yummy and juicy, and they're vegan which is excellent. I hate things with artificial stuff and I eat vegan when I can, so these are awesome!
Kandee W.
Kandee W.
Gardnerville, NV

I love these fruit snacks. Putting these in my child's lunchbox insures me I'm putting healthy sweets in her lunch.
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville, GA

They taste pretty good just to be organic these are healthy and bunny shaped so theres no cons to this product unless eating bunny shaped fruit snacks bother you.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Milford, PA

Great alternative to the "fruit snacks" offered and they are organic :) I don't feel as guilty letting my kids enjoy a snack every once in awhile.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now