Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Charlotte T.
Charlotte T.
Lorain, OH

These do not taste very good for the price and the size of the product no would not recommend to others
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN

OMG so amazing, but kinda pricey. The texture is great, but there are not that many in a pack. They are a good, portable snack though!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Minneapolis, MN

Fantastic flavor - so much more vibrant than other fruit snacks. Great treat for an on the go snack.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL

Very delicious. I love the flavor of these.ni love that my little sister likes these too.nveey affordable.
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR

My almost 2 year old adores them and i end up using them as bribes to get him to sit still. He gets 2 every night after he finishes his dinner (without throwing it on the ground, ha!) I feel like they are much better than the junk food with all the artificial stuff in them..
Carolann A.
Carolann A.
Massillon, OH

My kids love these. When try reach for them andon't ask for them, I do not have to worry about all the added junk. I love the taste too. Great snack for on television gp and school lunches.
Allie L.
Allie L.
Raleigh, NC

My kids LOVE these snacks!! They taste delicious and I love that they're not full of HFCS and dyes!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD

Great healthy fruit snack for the kids! Mine beg me to buy these every time we go to the grocery store.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY

I just love Annie's products!!! Especially these organic bunny fruit snacks... they taste so good, both my son & I enjoy them as snacks!
Jaclyn B.
Jaclyn B.
Knoxville, TN

Annie's fruit snacks are wonderful. They are a healthy alternative to regular fruit snacks and have more fruit flavor.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now