Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Erika M.
Erika M.
Harrisburg, PA

I'll be honest, I buy these only when they are on sale; which is often. Most organic foods are more expensive than the non organic but not these fruit snacks. Majority of the time in my stores, they are on sale, but even when they aren't they are very cost efficient. My daughter eats them and likes them. She likes the way they look, too. Sure, she would rather have Gushers (and so would I) but you really can't beat the taste of these considering they are organic... At first I was skeptical about buying them. I recommend that if you haven't tried these and are going to, buy one box at first.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

I love these!!! being a candy fiend and a health freak can lead to some serious moral dilemmas (ie. eat poisons chemicals vs have very unsatisfied cravings) but theses really take the dilemmas out of it!! They are sweet and and flavorful and honestly just super satisfying. I know they're made for children but I love them too much to care!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK

My children, along with my husband and myself absolutely love this product. We like the fact that they are organic, but we also love the taste probably more than many other non-organic brands that are on the market. Great evening and bedtime snack!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Issaquah, WA

I love the flavor of these fruit snacks, they're perfect if you want something sweet! The packages come with a good amount of product. I don't mind the slight stickiness because it tricks my brain into thinking I've eaten more than I have ;)
Sara S.
Sara S.
Gladwyne, PA

Excellent tasting & healthy snack! I love how this product is so healthy and doesn't cut back and all the good yummy tastes that my family loves. If Annie's has any sampling products coming up pleease pick me!! <------------------------
Sara D.
Sara D.
Reno, NV

My daughter and I love these gummy bunnies. Every flavor. Annie's is a brand that I trust, and I know these are made with quality organic ingredients. I'd much rather give these to my daughter than freaky Walmart brand gummy snacks.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
The Village, OK

These bunnies are actually quite delicious! They kind of melt in your mouth and don't taste artificial. They are healtheir than some of the other fruit snacks. They come in individual packs and have a good amount in each one
Arcata, CA

I love the melody of flavors they include. I also really like the texture when you bite into them! It makes me happy that they are so natural too. The little packages make it easy to throw in your bag for work or school.
Liz M.
Liz M.
El cajon, Ca

I am in love with Annie's organic products but for some reason I can't say I have a favorite because they are all delicious. I love the flavor in these fruit snacks, they actually taste like fruit!
Katrina '.
Katrina '.
Katy, TX

I am very much into the organic and natural foods for my family and our daughter absolutely loves these and we don't mind giving these to her. Healthy snacking is always better than junk snacks.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?

Join Now