Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
This is a great alternative to gold-fish or cheese itz. They are delicious and children love them but they are also equally delicious for adults too!
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter loves here "bunny snacks"! This year she went back and forth between this and the purple packages. My only complaint is that they have a low melting point, don't keep these in a hot car or you'll have a gooey mass when you open up the pack!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Milford, PA
Great alternative to the "fruit snacks" offered and they are organic :) I don't feel as guilty letting my kids enjoy a snack every once in awhile.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
These are so delicious, I honestly love anything that Annie's puts out. Another job well done and I know the ingredients are the best of the best.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Minneapolis, MN
My daughter loves these. I don't have to worry about her allergies!
She can have a snack that isn't full of artificial flavoring
Haley C.
Haley C.
Nashville, TN, TN
I don't even have allergies and I love these. I'm a big snacker and having a healthier alternative makes me feel better about doing it
Din N.
Din N.
I am so obsessed with these fruit snacks! It's also good for me because it's natural and organic. I feel better eating this because I have a tendency to snack and this is something to keep me from gaining too much. Also, this is a good on the go snack because when I was in college I would need a sugar kick to get me back to working. Love the natural sweetness from fruits and I can taste it in Annie's. We're already putting so much artificial things in our body, therefore one less thing can make a huge difference.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
San Jose, CA
My son love, love, loves these! I put them in his Easter basket this year and they were a major hit! The toddler crowd loves these, but I admit, I sneak a few, too!
Katrina '.
Katrina '.
Katy, TX
I am very much into the organic and natural foods for my family and our daughter absolutely loves these and we don't mind giving these to her. Healthy snacking is always better than junk snacks.
Sara H.
Sara H.
I didn't think the kids were going to like these as much as the chemical filled fake fruit snacks that are at most grocery stores... but they did! So glad to have a healthier option and after trying them, they really are good!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA
How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.
How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier , Washington
Are they as good as the box looks ?