Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Angela W.
Angela W.
Dalton, GA

These are the best fruit snacks I have ever tasted. They are a little pricey but so worth the money. My daughter loves them.
Bridget   M.
Bridget M.
Davis, CA

I love annies! You can really tell the quality difference compared to other brands. I love it!
Anthony B.
Anthony B.
rutherford, NJ

So far this is a brand i trust to not be full of sugar as the other brands for my kids. Organic ingredients and fruit snacks go great together
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Los Angeles, CA

My daughter loves here "bunny snacks"! This year she went back and forth between this and the purple packages. My only complaint is that they have a low melting point, don't keep these in a hot car or you'll have a gooey mass when you open up the pack!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN

Quick and easy snacks I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to get a little snack on the go !
Charlotte T.
Charlotte T.
Lorain, OH

These do not taste very good for the price and the size of the product no would not recommend to others
Andrea W.
Andrea W.

These taste much better than the fruit snacks that are typically sold at grocery stores. I love that they're organic and much healthier than traditional fruit snacks. The only downside is that they're a little pricey.
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville, GA

They taste pretty good just to be organic these are healthy and bunny shaped so theres no cons to this product unless eating bunny shaped fruit snacks bother you.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Milford, PA

Great alternative to the "fruit snacks" offered and they are organic :) I don't feel as guilty letting my kids enjoy a snack every once in awhile.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

I love Annie's brand, My kids love the fruit snacks and cheese bunnies in this brand. I love that this product is organic and all natural. Healthy snacking is always a plus in my family.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now