Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

I love Annie's brand, My kids love the fruit snacks and cheese bunnies in this brand. I love that this product is organic and all natural. Healthy snacking is always a plus in my family.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.

These crackers are super delicious!! I have always been a HUGE fan of cheese!! Lol!! I love how they now come in cute and travel friendly mini boxes!! :)
Omniah R.
Omniah R.

Bought these for my daughter while trying to look for and alternative to all the chemical filled fruit snacks out there, happy to say her and mommy are both happy
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , Ma

love the product but its on the expensive side and rarely any coupons. compared to other brands its healthier for you but not affordable for families.
Haley A.
Haley A.
Sumter, SC

These don't taste good at all and are very expensive. bought them because I have a bunny and love organic products.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.

These taste much better than the fruit snacks that are typically sold at grocery stores. I love that they're organic and much healthier than traditional fruit snacks. The only downside is that they're a little pricey.
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA

My family is quickly becoming fans of the Annie's brand. The kids loved everything that I have ever bought from Annies and that makes me happy.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

So disappointed my mother didn't buy these when I was a child, so good and makes me feel like a kid.
angel h.
angel h.

My family has been an Annie's brand family now for a few years. everything is just so much better for you and tastes so good!
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Hartselle, AL

I have recently discovered the Annie's brand. We have switched to organic and gluten free food items in our house and these little bunnies are perfect for a quick snack!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now