Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Mount vernon, NY
Taste great, less sweet. Taste just like the real fruit. less sweet then traditional fruit gummies. healthy snacks for all age groups.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
These are so delicious. I love 99% of Annie's Bunnies products. I buy their stuff a few times a month they are so good.
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
Not the best flavor but these bunny fruit snacks are DELICIOUS. I seriously want to eat every single bag!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
These crackers are super delicious!! I have always been a HUGE fan of cheese!! Lol!! I love how they now come in cute and travel friendly mini boxes!! :)
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Hartselle, AL
I have recently discovered the Annie's brand. We have switched to organic and gluten free food items in our house and these little bunnies are perfect for a quick snack!
Omniah R.
Omniah R.
Bought these for my daughter while trying to look for and alternative to all the chemical filled fruit snacks out there, happy to say her and mommy are both happy
Breeann B.
Breeann B.
Portland , OR
Feb. 3, 2017, 5:34 a.m.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
I love Annie's products! They have a variety of different pasta, fruit snacks and overal kid friendly. I love that it is a vegan and organic alternative to the other store brands and tastes a lot better in my opinion!
shannon r.
shannon r.
These are amazing and so yummy! I carry a few boxes wherever I go. Great to snack on when your busy and they are kid approved. :)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Ashburn, VA
I love all kinds of gummy candies, so these are a great organic option! While the texture takes some getting used to (they are a but sticky), I love how they taste like real fruit.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter loves here "bunny snacks"! This year she went back and forth between this and the purple packages. My only complaint is that they have a low melting point, don't keep these in a hot car or you'll have a gooey mass when you open up the pack!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA
How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.
How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier , Washington
Are they as good as the box looks ?