Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Mount Vernon, NY

Taste great, less sweet. Taste just like the real fruit. less sweet then traditional fruit gummies. healthy snacks for all age groups.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

These are so delicious. I love 99% of Annie's Bunnies products. I buy their stuff a few times a month they are so good.
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN

Not the best flavor but these bunny fruit snacks are DELICIOUS. I seriously want to eat every single bag!
Breanna N.
Breanna N.

I like these fruit snacks. I would definitely recommend these to others. They taste pretty good just to be organic
Erica W.
Erica W.
Medford, OR

We love organic foods I always buy this brand in snacks they are yummy and are good for my son to have.. Low in sugar and gluten free
Angela W.
Angela W.
Dalton, GA

These are the best fruit snacks I have ever tasted. They are a little pricey but so worth the money. My daughter loves them.
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR

My almost 2 year old adores them and i end up using them as bribes to get him to sit still. He gets 2 every night after he finishes his dinner (without throwing it on the ground, ha!) I feel like they are much better than the junk food with all the artificial stuff in them..
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

For some reason my kids are just not fans of the Annie's snacks. I don't really like them either. If no one eats them, even if they are organic they're not worth getting.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

I love Annie's brand, My kids love the fruit snacks and cheese bunnies in this brand. I love that this product is organic and all natural. Healthy snacking is always a plus in my family.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.

These crackers are super delicious!! I have always been a HUGE fan of cheese!! Lol!! I love how they now come in cute and travel friendly mini boxes!! :)
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier , Washington

Are they as good as the box looks ?