Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love anything Annie's. They always make wholesome and delicious products that kids will love. I believe in feeding our bodies well and this is one way to make sure you or your kids are getting a treat where you actually understand the ingredient names.
Spencer K.
Spencer K.
Clarendon, PA

Literally the best fruit snacks I have ever had. They are so delicious in all flavors and they have that great softness to them - never a dry outside. Also, they taste real (like fruit!) but they aren't weak in flavor, they WILL satisfy your sweet tooth.
brooke t.
brooke t.

Having these organic little snacks in a dorm room for school was a must for me. I found myself grabbing and craving this sweet treat more than wanting to eat a chocolate bar or something really bad.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA

I grew up on Annie's rather than Krafts and I am so glad! You can taste the quality over brands like Krafts Mac & Cheese.... in the pasta and the cheese offered.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Mount Vernon, NY

Taste great, less sweet. Taste just like the real fruit. less sweet then traditional fruit gummies. healthy snacks for all age groups.
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY

Fruit snacks are awesome. these are healthy and bunny shaped so theres no cons to this product unless eating bunny shaped fruit snacks bother you.
Bridget   M.
Bridget M.
Davis, CA

I love annies! You can really tell the quality difference compared to other brands. I love it!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Milford, PA

Great alternative to the "fruit snacks" offered and they are organic :) I don't feel as guilty letting my kids enjoy a snack every once in awhile.
Anthony B.
Anthony B.
rutherford, NJ

So far this is a brand i trust to not be full of sugar as the other brands for my kids. Organic ingredients and fruit snacks go great together
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN

Quick and easy snacks I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to get a little snack on the go !
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now