Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Mount Vernon, NY

Taste great, less sweet. Taste just like the real fruit. less sweet then traditional fruit gummies. healthy snacks for all age groups.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

These are so delicious. I love 99% of Annie's Bunnies products. I buy their stuff a few times a month they are so good.
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN

Not the best flavor but these bunny fruit snacks are DELICIOUS. I seriously want to eat every single bag!
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville, GA

They taste pretty good just to be organic these are healthy and bunny shaped so theres no cons to this product unless eating bunny shaped fruit snacks bother you.
Breanna N.
Breanna N.

I like these fruit snacks. I would definitely recommend these to others. They taste pretty good just to be organic
Nika W.
Nika W.

These are a super fun snack that taste how they're supposed to and look just as good. They're also much better for the environment and you than other alternatives making them pretty much the best fruit snack around.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Medford, OR

We love organic foods I always buy this brand in snacks they are yummy and are good for my son to have.. Low in sugar and gluten free
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR

My almost 2 year old adores them and i end up using them as bribes to get him to sit still. He gets 2 every night after he finishes his dinner (without throwing it on the ground, ha!) I feel like they are much better than the junk food with all the artificial stuff in them..
Angela W.
Angela W.
Dalton, GA

These are the best fruit snacks I have ever tasted. They are a little pricey but so worth the money. My daughter loves them.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

For some reason my kids are just not fans of the Annie's snacks. I don't really like them either. If no one eats them, even if they are organic they're not worth getting.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now