Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
My kids and I love these. They are not extra sticky like other fruit snacks that stick terribly to your teeth. They are very soft and easy to chew. These can be a bit more pricey than other brands, but I have found that they are cheaper at Target (retailing around $2.99). While they're a bit higher in price, the quality is worth it.
Jewels J.
Jewels J.
Feb. 18, 2017, 2:22 a.m.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
My baby nephew love this there my to go snacks . Annie's cookies are yummy as well . They have many other flavors my favorite is the strawberry one.
Spencer K.
Spencer K.
CLARENDON, PA
Literally the best fruit snacks I have ever had. They are so delicious in all flavors and they have that great softness to them - never a dry outside. Also, they taste real (like fruit!) but they aren't weak in flavor, they WILL satisfy your sweet tooth.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love anything Annie's. They always make wholesome and delicious products that kids will love. I believe in feeding our bodies well and this is one way to make sure you or your kids are getting a treat where you actually understand the ingredient names.
Kat S.
Kat S.
I love these snacks, although they are high in sugar. These taste delicious, but they tend to stick pretty badly to my teeth, and not many come in a package
Deidre C.
Deidre C.
West Hartford, CT
These are really delicious! They have the perfect balance of sweet and sour, and the perfect amount of squish unless. They're a great alternative for less healthy gummy snacks!
Osie S.
Osie S.
My son loves these to death! our family is in to mostly organic foods but there a little on the pricey sides so i cant only what i can affored
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
I grew up on Annie's rather than Krafts and I am so glad! You can taste the quality over brands like Krafts Mac & Cheese.... in the pasta and the cheese offered.
Vivian W.
Vivian W.
Denver, CO
Thank goodness.......a healthy sweet for the grandkids. I wish they could do it with less packaging but I can see why it is need in this case.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
Organic, fruit snacks!!!!! Absolutely love these for my purse, car, anywhere! They are so yummy! I love healthier alternatives for snacking!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA
How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.
How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier , Washington
Are they as good as the box looks ?