Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Merion Sta, PA

All fruit snack are delicious, but they are just full of gross chemicals and sugar. These make me feel way better about my awful habit!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE

These are actually very good. I didn't hold much hope that they would be. So I am pleasantly surprised. Fair price and well worth a try.
Brittany  H.
Brittany H.
Waynesville , MO

Absolutely love these fruit snacks. I am not 100% into the organic thing but I do try to pick better options when I can.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA

Who doesn't love Annie's!?! Such a yummy snack on the go and an easy way to get the natural products for our children.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
St George , UT

Great taste, great texture, great ingredients! A brand I trust. I teach kids and they love these!
Spencer K.
Spencer K.
CLARENDON, PA

Literally the best fruit snacks I have ever had. They are so delicious in all flavors and they have that great softness to them - never a dry outside. Also, they taste real (like fruit!) but they aren't weak in flavor, they WILL satisfy your sweet tooth.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love anything Annie's. They always make wholesome and delicious products that kids will love. I believe in feeding our bodies well and this is one way to make sure you or your kids are getting a treat where you actually understand the ingredient names.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA

I grew up on Annie's rather than Krafts and I am so glad! You can taste the quality over brands like Krafts Mac & Cheese.... in the pasta and the cheese offered.
Vivian W.
Vivian W.
Denver, CO

Thank goodness.......a healthy sweet for the grandkids. I wish they could do it with less packaging but I can see why it is need in this case.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA

Organic, fruit snacks!!!!! Absolutely love these for my purse, car, anywhere! They are so yummy! I love healthier alternatives for snacking!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now