Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE

These are really yummy. I bought them for my son but I ended up eating them all! Annies always makes great food. Knowing they put good ingredients makes it stress free eating!
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

For some reason my kids are just not fans of the Annie's snacks. I don't really like them either. If no one eats them, even if they are organic they're not worth getting.
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Hartselle, AL

I have recently discovered the Annie's brand. We have switched to organic and gluten free food items in our house and these little bunnies are perfect for a quick snack!
Omniah R.
Omniah R.

Bought these for my daughter while trying to look for and alternative to all the chemical filled fruit snacks out there, happy to say her and mommy are both happy
Jessica
Jessica
Little Rock, AR

I buy these for my daughter who is a very picky eater. She likes the softer texture of these better than the run of the mill gummies, and the taste is good, too.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA

I grew up on Annie's rather than Krafts and I am so glad! You can taste the quality over brands like Krafts Mac & Cheese.... in the pasta and the cheese offered.
Annabell P.
Annabell P.

I used to eat these all the time when I was little. My parents would buy them at Costco and I would enjoy my snack and share them with my friends at recess.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT

I love these snacks, although they are high in sugar. These taste delicious, but they tend to stick pretty badly to my teeth, and not many come in a package
Kristin C.
Kristin C.

These crackers are super delicious!! I have always been a HUGE fan of cheese!! Lol!! I love how they now come in cute and travel friendly mini boxes!! :)
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , Ma

love the product but its on the expensive side and rarely any coupons. compared to other brands its healthier for you but not affordable for families.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?

Join Now