Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Deidre C.
Deidre C.
West Hartford, CT

These are really delicious! They have the perfect balance of sweet and sour, and the perfect amount of squish unless. They're a great alternative for less healthy gummy snacks!
Christina F.
Christina F.

I'm not a kid, but even I love these! These are probably the best fruit snacks I have tried! I will buy these for a tray when I can get a good deal on them at Target. So good!
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

The good things about these are - even though they're organic, my kids can't tell the difference and they love them! It makes me feel good about giving them unprocessed snacks.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE

These are really yummy. I bought them for my son but I ended up eating them all! Annies always makes great food. Knowing they put good ingredients makes it stress free eating!
Jessica
Jessica
Little Rock, AR

I buy these for my daughter who is a very picky eater. She likes the softer texture of these better than the run of the mill gummies, and the taste is good, too.
Annabell P.
Annabell P.

I used to eat these all the time when I was little. My parents would buy them at Costco and I would enjoy my snack and share them with my friends at recess.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT

I love these snacks, although they are high in sugar. These taste delicious, but they tend to stick pretty badly to my teeth, and not many come in a package
Jewels J.
Jewels J.

My baby nephew love this there my to go snacks . Annie's cookies are yummy as well . They have many other flavors my favorite is the strawberry one.
Osie S.
Osie S.

My son loves these to death! our family is in to mostly organic foods but there a little on the pricey sides so i cant only what i can affored
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, Fl

These are great gummies and are supposed to be healthy compared to most. Good portions too. I buy these all the time and they don't get old.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now