Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE
These are really yummy. I bought them for my son but I ended up eating them all! Annies always makes great food. Knowing they put good ingredients makes it stress free eating!
Jessica
Jessica
Little Rock, AR
I buy these for my daughter who is a very picky eater. She likes the softer texture of these better than the run of the mill gummies, and the taste is good, too.
Annabell P.
Annabell P.
I used to eat these all the time when I was little. My parents would buy them at Costco and I would enjoy my snack and share them with my friends at recess.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
These are great gummies and are supposed to be healthy compared to most. Good portions too. I buy these all the time and they don't get old.
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Merion Sta, PA
All fruit snack are delicious, but they are just full of gross chemicals and sugar. These make me feel way better about my awful habit!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
These are actually very good. I didn't hold much hope that they would be. So I am pleasantly surprised. Fair price and well worth a try.
Brittany  H.
Brittany H.
Waynesville , MO
Absolutely love these fruit snacks. I am not 100% into the organic thing but I do try to pick better options when I can.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Who doesn't love Annie's!?! Such a yummy snack on the go and an easy way to get the natural products for our children.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Great taste, great texture, great ingredients! A brand I trust. I teach kids and they love these!
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
Feb. 21, 2017, 6:24 a.m.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
My daughter LOVES these. She thinks they taste great. I love them because they are organic and healthy. They are a little pricier than the normal fruit snacks but I always find them on sale at Target!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA
How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.
How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier , Washington
Are they as good as the box looks ?