Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I love these and so do my kids. I love them because they satisfy my sweet tooth without reaching for a dessert, and the kids love the taste. The are not over surgery like some of the other brands on the market, which is a huge plus.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA

These fruit snacks are pretty tasty. I was a bit disappointed that the texture wasn't the same texture as gummy snacks. It's chewy and sticky. I bought these on sale for Costco, however, I don't think I'll repurchase.
Nika W.
Nika W.

These are a super fun snack that taste how they're supposed to and look just as good. They're also much better for the environment and you than other alternatives making them pretty much the best fruit snack around.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

My kid love love loves these fruit snacks and Annie's Homegrown are a great reliable brand. They taste great and are easy for an on the go snack. They do get stuck in the teeth, but that's typical of gummy snacks.
brooke t.
brooke t.

Having these organic little snacks in a dorm room for school was a must for me. I found myself grabbing and craving this sweet treat more than wanting to eat a chocolate bar or something really bad.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

I love Annie's brand, My kids love the fruit snacks and cheese bunnies in this brand. I love that this product is organic and all natural. Healthy snacking is always a plus in my family.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Aldie, VA

I love all kinds of gummy candies, so these are a great organic option! While the texture takes some getting used to (they are a but sticky), I love how they taste like real fruit.
Deidre C.
Deidre C.
West Hartford, CT

These are really delicious! They have the perfect balance of sweet and sour, and the perfect amount of squish unless. They're a great alternative for less healthy gummy snacks!
Christina F.
Christina F.

I'm not a kid, but even I love these! These are probably the best fruit snacks I have tried! I will buy these for a tray when I can get a good deal on them at Target. So good!
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

The good things about these are - even though they're organic, my kids can't tell the difference and they love them! It makes me feel good about giving them unprocessed snacks.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?

Join Now