Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Nika W.
Nika W.

These are a super fun snack that taste how they're supposed to and look just as good. They're also much better for the environment and you than other alternatives making them pretty much the best fruit snack around.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

My kid love love loves these fruit snacks and Annie's Homegrown are a great reliable brand. They taste great and are easy for an on the go snack. They do get stuck in the teeth, but that's typical of gummy snacks.
brooke t.
brooke t.

Having these organic little snacks in a dorm room for school was a must for me. I found myself grabbing and craving this sweet treat more than wanting to eat a chocolate bar or something really bad.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

I love Annie's brand, My kids love the fruit snacks and cheese bunnies in this brand. I love that this product is organic and all natural. Healthy snacking is always a plus in my family.
Deidre C.
Deidre C.
West Hartford, CT

These are really delicious! They have the perfect balance of sweet and sour, and the perfect amount of squish unless. They're a great alternative for less healthy gummy snacks!
Christina F.
Christina F.

I'm not a kid, but even I love these! These are probably the best fruit snacks I have tried! I will buy these for a tray when I can get a good deal on them at Target. So good!
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

The good things about these are - even though they're organic, my kids can't tell the difference and they love them! It makes me feel good about giving them unprocessed snacks.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE

These are really yummy. I bought them for my son but I ended up eating them all! Annies always makes great food. Knowing they put good ingredients makes it stress free eating!
Jessica
Jessica
Little Rock, AR

I buy these for my daughter who is a very picky eater. She likes the softer texture of these better than the run of the mill gummies, and the taste is good, too.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA

I grew up on Annie's rather than Krafts and I am so glad! You can taste the quality over brands like Krafts Mac & Cheese.... in the pasta and the cheese offered.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?

Join Now