Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

My kid love love loves these fruit snacks and Annie's Homegrown are a great reliable brand. They taste great and are easy for an on the go snack. They do get stuck in the teeth, but that's typical of gummy snacks.
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.

My daughter LOVES these. She thinks they taste great. I love them because they are organic and healthy. They are a little pricier than the normal fruit snacks but I always find them on sale at Target!
brooke t.
brooke t.

Having these organic little snacks in a dorm room for school was a must for me. I found myself grabbing and craving this sweet treat more than wanting to eat a chocolate bar or something really bad.
Deidre C.
Deidre C.
West Hartford, CT

These are really delicious! They have the perfect balance of sweet and sour, and the perfect amount of squish unless. They're a great alternative for less healthy gummy snacks!
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

The good things about these are - even though they're organic, my kids can't tell the difference and they love them! It makes me feel good about giving them unprocessed snacks.
Christina F.
Christina F.

I'm not a kid, but even I love these! These are probably the best fruit snacks I have tried! I will buy these for a tray when I can get a good deal on them at Target. So good!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Plattsmouth, NE

These are really yummy. I bought them for my son but I ended up eating them all! Annies always makes great food. Knowing they put good ingredients makes it stress free eating!
Jessica
Jessica
Little Rock, AR

I buy these for my daughter who is a very picky eater. She likes the softer texture of these better than the run of the mill gummies, and the taste is good, too.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT

I love these snacks, although they are high in sugar. These taste delicious, but they tend to stick pretty badly to my teeth, and not many come in a package
Annabell P.
Annabell P.

I used to eat these all the time when I was little. My parents would buy them at Costco and I would enjoy my snack and share them with my friends at recess.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now