Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Dickson, Tennessee

Organic and taste great! A healthy alternative to other cheese snack crackers. Great for Kids
Carina O.
Carina O.

Annie's is the best - hands down! These are tasty! It's comforting giving these to my daughter. Sometimes I worry about TOO many added chemicals.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Morgantown, WV

These sound good and healthy. I have not yet tried these but after reading all the reviews I'm going to give them a try
Sara H.
Sara H.

I didn't think the kids were going to like these as much as the chemical filled fake fruit snacks that are at most grocery stores... but they did! So glad to have a healthier option and after trying them, they really are good!
Katrina '.
Katrina '.
Katy, TX

I am very much into the organic and natural foods for my family and our daughter absolutely loves these and we don't mind giving these to her. Healthy snacking is always better than junk snacks.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Nashville, TN, TN

I don't even have allergies and I love these. I'm a big snacker and having a healthier alternative makes me feel better about doing it
Amber S.
Amber S.
Minneapolis, MN

My daughter loves these. I don't have to worry about her allergies!
She can have a snack that isn't full of artificial flavoring
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

This is a great alternative to gold-fish or cheese itz. They are delicious and children love them but they are also equally delicious for adults too!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now