Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Sara H.
Sara H.

I didn't think the kids were going to like these as much as the chemical filled fake fruit snacks that are at most grocery stores... but they did! So glad to have a healthier option and after trying them, they really are good!
Katrina '.
Katrina '.
Katy, TX

I am very much into the organic and natural foods for my family and our daughter absolutely loves these and we don't mind giving these to her. Healthy snacking is always better than junk snacks.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Nashville, TN, TN

I don't even have allergies and I love these. I'm a big snacker and having a healthier alternative makes me feel better about doing it
Amber S.
Amber S.
Minneapolis, MN

My daughter loves these. I don't have to worry about her allergies!
She can have a snack that isn't full of artificial flavoring
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

This is a great alternative to gold-fish or cheese itz. They are delicious and children love them but they are also equally delicious for adults too!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
San Jose, CA

My son love, love, loves these! I put them in his Easter basket this year and they were a major hit! The toddler crowd loves these, but I admit, I sneak a few, too!
Allison B.
Allison B.
West Babylon, NY

These are very tasty. I got some for a healthy Easter basket I made for a friends kid. I had a few pouches for myself. Yum
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

These fruit gummies are a delicious and healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth. With all natural ingredients you can snack guilt free.
brooke t.
brooke t.

Having these organic little snacks in a dorm room for school was a must for me. I found myself grabbing and craving this sweet treat more than wanting to eat a chocolate bar or something really bad.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.

These are sooooooo good! However- I won't buy them because I end up eating them all before my son get to them
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier , Washington

Are they as good as the box looks ?