Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
These crackers are super delicious!! I have always been a HUGE fan of cheese!! Lol!! I love how they now come in cute and travel friendly mini boxes!! :)
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
For some reason my kids are just not fans of the Annie's snacks. I don't really like them either. If no one eats them, even if they are organic they're not worth getting.
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
My almost 2 year old adores them and i end up using them as bribes to get him to sit still. He gets 2 every night after he finishes his dinner (without throwing it on the ground, ha!) I feel like they are much better than the junk food with all the artificial stuff in them..
Erica W.
Erica W.
Medford, OR
We love organic foods I always buy this brand in snacks they are yummy and are good for my son to have.. Low in sugar and gluten free
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
I like these fruit snacks. I would definitely recommend these to others. They taste pretty good just to be organic
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
They taste pretty good just to be organic these are healthy and bunny shaped so theres no cons to this product unless eating bunny shaped fruit snacks bother you.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Quick and easy snacks I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to get a little snack on the go !
Anthony B.
Anthony B.
rutherford, NJ
So far this is a brand i trust to not be full of sugar as the other brands for my kids. Organic ingredients and fruit snacks go great together
Bridget   M.
Bridget M.
Newport, RI
I love annies! You can really tell the quality difference compared to other brands. I love it!
Carina O.
Carina O.
Annie's is the best - hands down! These are tasty! It's comforting giving these to my daughter. Sometimes I worry about TOO many added chemicals.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA
How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.
How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier , Washington
Are they as good as the box looks ?