Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Nika W.
Nika W.

These are a super fun snack that taste how they're supposed to and look just as good. They're also much better for the environment and you than other alternatives making them pretty much the best fruit snack around.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY

I just love Annie's products!!! Especially these organic bunny fruit snacks... they taste so good, both my son & I enjoy them as snacks!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD

These are really good! I do wish that they were slightly less sugary though. Love the flavor and I hope they continue to come out with new ones.
Din N.
Din N.

I am so obsessed with these fruit snacks! It's also good for me because it's natural and organic. I feel better eating this because I have a tendency to snack and this is something to keep me from gaining too much. Also, this is a good on the go snack because when I was in college I would need a sugar kick to get me back to working. Love the natural sweetness from fruits and I can taste it in Annie's. We're already putting so much artificial things in our body, therefore one less thing can make a huge difference.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Milford, PA

Great alternative to the "fruit snacks" offered and they are organic :) I don't feel as guilty letting my kids enjoy a snack every once in awhile.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Los Angeles, CA

My daughter loves here "bunny snacks"! This year she went back and forth between this and the purple packages. My only complaint is that they have a low melting point, don't keep these in a hot car or you'll have a gooey mass when you open up the pack!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Ashburn, VA

I love all kinds of gummy candies, so these are a great organic option! While the texture takes some getting used to (they are a but sticky), I love how they taste like real fruit.
shannon r.
shannon r.

These are amazing and so yummy! I carry a few boxes wherever I go. Great to snack on when your busy and they are kid approved. :)
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Hartselle, AL

I have recently discovered the Annie's brand. We have switched to organic and gluten free food items in our house and these little bunnies are perfect for a quick snack!
Omniah R.
Omniah R.

Bought these for my daughter while trying to look for and alternative to all the chemical filled fruit snacks out there, happy to say her and mommy are both happy
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now