Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Erin W.
Erin W.
toronto, ON, N/A

I love Annies products and these are no exception. Completely delicious and it is such a relief knowing that they are top quality. Not sure if I buy these more for my little guy or myself
Emily S.
Emily S.
Aldie, VA

I love all kinds of gummy candies, so these are a great organic option! While the texture takes some getting used to (they are a but sticky), I love how they taste like real fruit.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

For some reason my kids are just not fans of the Annie's snacks. I don't really like them either. If no one eats them, even if they are organic they're not worth getting.
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Hartselle, AL

I have recently discovered the Annie's brand. We have switched to organic and gluten free food items in our house and these little bunnies are perfect for a quick snack!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
San Jose, CA

My son love, love, loves these! I put them in his Easter basket this year and they were a major hit! The toddler crowd loves these, but I admit, I sneak a few, too!
Omniah R.
Omniah R.

Bought these for my daughter while trying to look for and alternative to all the chemical filled fruit snacks out there, happy to say her and mommy are both happy
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville, GA

They taste pretty good just to be organic these are healthy and bunny shaped so theres no cons to this product unless eating bunny shaped fruit snacks bother you.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Odessa, TX

My kids really like these and i like to give them to them to snack on when we are out and about instead of stoping somewhere a picking up somekind of junck food
steph f.
steph f.
Vancouver, B.C

I love these! So yummy and juicy, and they're vegan which is excellent. I hate things with artificial stuff and I eat vegan when I can, so these are awesome!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.

These crackers are super delicious!! I have always been a HUGE fan of cheese!! Lol!! I love how they now come in cute and travel friendly mini boxes!! :)
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?

Join Now