Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Fort Wayne, IN
My son loves these! They aren't super healthy but they don't have the scary bad stuff in them like food die or HFCS. They are also organic which is a plus. They come in great flavors. My son's favorite is the one in the orange box. They are a bit sticky to your teeth but I still love them!
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Tried these not too long ago and was very impressed with how delicious they are. Great snack and a lot less sugary.
Krysten H.
Krysten H.
Lansing, MI
In a hurry? Need healthy snacks on the go? These have been in our backpacks more than once.
Teri D.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Love that these are organic without a ton of additives. 2 of my children think they are amazing, the other 2 think they are gross.
Dori G.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
Pricey, but worth it! my son and i both love these sweet and natural fruit snacks.
Breeann B.
Breeann B.
Portland , OR
Feb. 3, 2017, 5:34 a.m.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
I love Annie's products! They have a variety of different pasta, fruit snacks and overal kid friendly. I love that it is a vegan and organic alternative to the other store brands and tastes a lot better in my opinion!
Jaclyn B.
Jaclyn B.
Knoxville, TN
Nov. 6, 2016, 6:55 a.m.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
Annie's fruit snacks are wonderful. They are a healthy alternative to regular fruit snacks and have more fruit flavor.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Nov. 3, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5 Pouches 12 Pack
love the product but its on the expensive side and rarely any coupons. compared to other brands its healthier for you but not affordable for families.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I love Annie's brand, My kids love the fruit snacks and cheese bunnies in this brand. I love that this product is organic and all natural. Healthy snacking is always a plus in my family.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Dalton, GA
These are the best fruit snacks I have ever tasted. They are a little pricey but so worth the money. My daughter loves them.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA
How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.
How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier , Washington
Are they as good as the box looks ?