Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Milton, FL

No gelatin! Woo hoo! Perfect for budding vegetarian kiddos. They become addicting, my kids like them better than the old school processed fruit snacks.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Springfield, OH

Hands down, my daughters favorite snack! Great taste, better for you than regular fruit snacks and toddler approval. It's a keeper!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Carver, MA

These are my go to fruit snacks! Certified organic and oh so tasty. They are a little bit stickier than regular fruit snacks but their flavor definitely makes up for it!
Annie N.
Annie N.

These fruit snacks actually taste like they were made with real fruit! Love these, I don't have a favorite flavor set, I usually mix it up each time I shop for them or buy two boxes :)
Arcata, CA

I love the melody of flavors they include. I also really like the texture when you bite into them! It makes me happy that they are so natural too. The little packages make it easy to throw in your bag for work or school.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Meridian, ID

My kids LOVE these! Taste way better than goldfish. I love them too! Easy for on the go as well!
Mai D.
Mai D.

Tasted very good. i bought these from whole food's for my Toddler as treat when she's being good. She love it. Toddler love it, momma approve. :)
Erika M.
Erika M.
Harrisburg, PA

I'll be honest, I buy these only when they are on sale; which is often. Most organic foods are more expensive than the non organic but not these fruit snacks. Majority of the time in my stores, they are on sale, but even when they aren't they are very cost efficient. My daughter eats them and likes them. She likes the way they look, too. Sure, she would rather have Gushers (and so would I) but you really can't beat the taste of these considering they are organic... At first I was skeptical about buying them. I recommend that if you haven't tried these and are going to, buy one box at first.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Oklahoma City, OK

These bunnies are actually quite delicious! They kind of melt in your mouth and don't taste artificial. They are healtheir than some of the other fruit snacks. They come in individual packs and have a good amount in each one
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK

My children, along with my husband and myself absolutely love this product. We like the fact that they are organic, but we also love the taste probably more than many other non-organic brands that are on the market. Great evening and bedtime snack!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now