Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
dominica r.
dominica r.
Seattle, WA

My son just loves these and for the most part they are pretty "organic" which is also probably why the price can be a little high on these and other Annies brand products.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Forked River, NJ

I always buy Annie's organic items esp the fruit snack...theses are the only ones my son will eat,they taste like realm fruit without all the added sugar
Erin M.
Erin M.
Monroe Twp, NJ

This product is natural and tastes absolutely delicious. Really cannot go wrong.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Muskogee, OK

I don't eat these but my 2 year old little girl looves them and they are great for her snack time
Lila A.
Lila A.
Gladwyne, PA

Excellent tasting & healthy snack! I love how this product is so healthy and doesn't cut back and all the good yummy tastes that my family loves. If Annie's has any sampling products coming up pleease pick me!! <------------------------
Alice R.
Alice R.

Their kind of expensive but they taste really good and there worth buying. I'm in love with these.
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Muncie, IN

Annie's is my favorite gluten free brand. So I know these are a product I can always trust! Not only are they delicious, they are gluten free.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.

Annie's is always such a great alternative, especially for kids. I love that they're organic, and easily found in Target.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Milton, FL

No gelatin! Woo hoo! Perfect for budding vegetarian kiddos. They become addicting, my kids like them better than the old school processed fruit snacks.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Springfield, OH

Hands down, my daughters favorite snack! Great taste, better for you than regular fruit snacks and toddler approval. It's a keeper!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?

Join Now