Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Din N.
Din N.

I am so obsessed with these fruit snacks! It's also good for me because it's natural and organic. I feel better eating this because I have a tendency to snack and this is something to keep me from gaining too much. Also, this is a good on the go snack because when I was in college I would need a sugar kick to get me back to working. Love the natural sweetness from fruits and I can taste it in Annie's. We're already putting so much artificial things in our body, therefore one less thing can make a huge difference.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Fort Wayne, IN

My son loves these! They aren't super healthy but they don't have the scary bad stuff in them like food die or HFCS. They are also organic which is a plus. They come in great flavors. My son's favorite is the one in the orange box. They are a bit sticky to your teeth but I still love them!
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR

My almost 2 year old adores them and i end up using them as bribes to get him to sit still. He gets 2 every night after he finishes his dinner (without throwing it on the ground, ha!) I feel like they are much better than the junk food with all the artificial stuff in them..
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Los Angeles, CA

My daughter loves here "bunny snacks"! This year she went back and forth between this and the purple packages. My only complaint is that they have a low melting point, don't keep these in a hot car or you'll have a gooey mass when you open up the pack!
Sara H.
Sara H.

I didn't think the kids were going to like these as much as the chemical filled fake fruit snacks that are at most grocery stores... but they did! So glad to have a healthier option and after trying them, they really are good!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.

These taste much better than the fruit snacks that are typically sold at grocery stores. I love that they're organic and much healthier than traditional fruit snacks. The only downside is that they're a little pricey.
Rhea D.
Rhea D.
Olyphant, PA

Annie's Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks are really flavorful. They have a good, smooth texture as well, but they are pretty sticky and get stuck in my teeth more than some other fruit snacks.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.

We bought these in bulk from costco, so it had the other flavors with it. like chocolate chip, i really enjoyed them, for them being organic and all natural i thought they had a really good taste
Carolann A.
Carolann A.
Massillon, OH

My kids love these. When try reach for them andon't ask for them, I do not have to worry about all the added junk. I love the taste too. Great snack for on television gp and school lunches.
Erin W.
Erin W.
toronto, ON, N/A

I love Annies products and these are no exception. Completely delicious and it is such a relief knowing that they are top quality. Not sure if I buy these more for my little guy or myself
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?

Join Now