Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Alex G.
Alex G.
As a vegan, I usually miss out in gummy snacks because of the gelatin that they contain. But not this time, these fruit snacks have really great ingredients, and are totally vegan and vegetarian. I love the pungent fruit taste! The only complaint I have is that they are sticky and will stick to your teeth. However, these are great for a healthy, portion size alternative to artificial fruit snacks. Great to take to the movies too!!
Robin R.
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
I freaking love fruit snacks. Who doesn't? thanks to Annie's we don't have to feel like complete jerks after eating a box, because they make individual portion packs. You can feel safe giving these to your kids in their lunch boxes since they don't use dyes and are packed with great vitamins.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL
My kids love these snacks. i love that is packed with great healthy ingredients that i don't have to worry. I wished they came more for the price . You can find them in most supermarkets now .They taste really good and i would keep on buying them for my kids.
Hali H.
Hali H.
My son and I both love these snacks! They have much better ingredients than the bargain brands but that being said they are more high dollar than I usually like to pay for a sugary snack. I really love the texture, not too chewy and really yummy flavor!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
I love that these are so soft. They also have a really great flavor, I'm picky about my gummies (what can I say) and these definitely pass the test. A little more expensive than other brands, but definitely worth it, at least every once in a while.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I love these and so do my kids. I love them because they satisfy my sweet tooth without reaching for a dessert, and the kids love the taste. The are not over surgery like some of the other brands on the market, which is a huge plus.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
These fruit snacks are pretty tasty. I was a bit disappointed that the texture wasn't the same texture as gummy snacks. It's chewy and sticky. I bought these on sale for Costco, however, I don't think I'll repurchase.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
My kid love love loves these fruit snacks and Annie's Homegrown are a great reliable brand. They taste great and are easy for an on the go snack. They do get stuck in the teeth, but that's typical of gummy snacks.
Christina F.
Christina F.
I'm not a kid, but even I love these! These are probably the best fruit snacks I have tried! I will buy these for a tray when I can get a good deal on them at Target. So good!
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
The good things about these are - even though they're organic, my kids can't tell the difference and they love them! It makes me feel good about giving them unprocessed snacks.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA
How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Sidra H.
Sidra H.
How is the taste?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier , Washington
Are they as good as the box looks ?