Add a Photo

By ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN
Certified Organic And Made With Real Fruit Juice, These Snacks Contain No Artificial Anything - No Scary Ingredients Or Fake Colors. 100% Dv Of Vitamin C Individual Pouches Gelatin, Gluten And Fat Free Vegan Made In Usa
Din N.
Din N.

I am so obsessed with these fruit snacks! It's also good for me because it's natural and organic. I feel better eating this because I have a tendency to snack and this is something to keep me from gaining too much. Also, this is a good on the go snack because when I was in college I would need a sugar kick to get me back to working. Love the natural sweetness from fruits and I can taste it in Annie's. We're already putting so much artificial things in our body, therefore one less thing can make a huge difference.
Alex G.
Alex G.

As a vegan, I usually miss out in gummy snacks because of the gelatin that they contain. But not this time, these fruit snacks have really great ingredients, and are totally vegan and vegetarian. I love the pungent fruit taste! The only complaint I have is that they are sticky and will stick to your teeth. However, these are great for a healthy, portion size alternative to artificial fruit snacks. Great to take to the movies too!!
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL

My kids and I love these. They are not extra sticky like other fruit snacks that stick terribly to your teeth. They are very soft and easy to chew. These can be a bit more pricey than other brands, but I have found that they are cheaper at Target (retailing around $2.99). While they're a bit higher in price, the quality is worth it.
Robin R.
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA

I freaking love fruit snacks. Who doesn't? thanks to Annie's we don't have to feel like complete jerks after eating a box, because they make individual portion packs. You can feel safe giving these to your kids in their lunch boxes since they don't use dyes and are packed with great vitamins.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL

My kids love these snacks. i love that is packed with great healthy ingredients that i don't have to worry. I wished they came more for the price . You can find them in most supermarkets now .They taste really good and i would keep on buying them for my kids.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

I love anything Annie's. They always make wholesome and delicious products that kids will love. I believe in feeding our bodies well and this is one way to make sure you or your kids are getting a treat where you actually understand the ingredient names.
Spencer K.
Spencer K.
Clarendon, PA

Literally the best fruit snacks I have ever had. They are so delicious in all flavors and they have that great softness to them - never a dry outside. Also, they taste real (like fruit!) but they aren't weak in flavor, they WILL satisfy your sweet tooth.
Hali H.
Hali H.

My son and I both love these snacks! They have much better ingredients than the bargain brands but that being said they are more high dollar than I usually like to pay for a sugary snack. I really love the texture, not too chewy and really yummy flavor!
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Los Angeles, CA

My daughter loves here "bunny snacks"! This year she went back and forth between this and the purple packages. My only complaint is that they have a low melting point, don't keep these in a hot car or you'll have a gooey mass when you open up the pack!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

I love that these are so soft. They also have a really great flavor, I'm picky about my gummies (what can I say) and these definitely pass the test. A little more expensive than other brands, but definitely worth it, at least every once in a while.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

What store has the best price on these?
Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Arcata, CA

How many packs have you eaten in a row?
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA

Are they as good as the box looks ?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

How do these compare to Costco's fruit snacks as far as flavor and value are concerned?

Join Now