BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Crispy & delicious, the whole family will love Annie’s Certified Organic Cheddar Classics. They are perfect right out of the box or topped off with PB&J for after-school snacks. HEX-ceptionally delicious!

Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Organic Valley ® Organic Cheddar Cheese (organic pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), Organic Annatto Extract (for color), Yeast, Organic Paprika, Organic Cultured Whole Milk, Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Ground Celery Seed, Natural Vitamin E (to

• How does it rase 4 Answers
  • My son is a very picky eater. Has anyone had issues giving these ...15 Answers
Annie's® Homegrown Organic Bunny Classics Crackers
  • "They provide great snacks that are organic so I do not have to feel guilty about giving them to my children." in 5 reviews
Jana D.
CLASSIC!! I bought these to hopefully replace Goldfish for my 2 kiddos. Nothing wrong with goldfish, but they snack on them so much I wanted to find a healthier version. They love these! And I love knowing they're getting less chemicals and artificial everything. They're a constant staple in our home, they never get old...and I may or may not be the little mouse that makes the packages disappear so quickly ;)
Beth L.
Spokane Vly, WA
I've been buying cheddar bunny crackers for my kids for the last three years. They prefer them to goldfish crackers, which I find to be too salty. I wouldn't call this a health food, but it's definitely better than some of the other packaged alternatives out there. Like most things organic, they do cost more than goldfish and other store brands, but you can't put a price on your health.
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried these expecting probably too much out of it. I didn't thing there was anything exceptional about these snacks. They didn't taste salty enough to me (I eat a lot of salt due to low blood pressure so that's probably just me) and the price is just way too high for something that's meant to be eaten so quick.
Chelsey P.
They sell these at my local kroger and my family loves them. We try to stick with buying organic and I was happy to see these as an organic choice because I have a two year old who doesn't always want to eat his fruits. With these I can be sure I'm feeding him something with less chemicals. I am hoping the quality of these doesn't change with general mills buying out Annie's.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
The taste is pretty good of course they are a little more expensive but organic are worth it. Target has them on cartwheel a lot also which helps. But overall worth it and the taste is pretty good for organic. It's a must try
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
They are extremely tasty, and I think everyone should give them a try. Of course they are a little more expensive because they are organic, but they're worth it. Target has them on cartwheel a lot also which helps. But overall worth it and the taste is pretty good for organic. It's a must try
Kristin C.
I REALLY LIKE THESE AWESOME AND DELICIOUS BUNNY CRACKERS!! They are extremely tasty, and I think everyone should give them a try. I really like how it comes in five fun shapes, and how they are free of artificial flavors. I highly recommend these crackers!!!
Lisa S.
These yummy, cheesy, crispy crackers are a great addition to my daughters lunch kit!!! We love Annie's items as my family chooses to eat organic food. Great taste and affordable too!
Brittany F.
New Albany, IN
Ever since finding out about how much food colorings and preservatives go into goldfish, I've started buying these for my daughter. I was skeptical on whether or not she would like them but she actually likes them more. She says they're cheesier and she just loves the bunny shapes
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
Basically a healthier goldfish, but better because they are bunnies! i buy a big box and separate it out into the snack size ziplocks for easy grab and go - they are my husbands favorite, and quickly becoming my son's as well
Kandie M.
El Paso, TX
My son is a very picky eater. Has anyone had issues giving these to their kids?
Daniela B.