Annie's Homegrown Organic Bernie O's Pasta in Tomato & Cheese Sauce uploaded by Kelli J.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie's® Homegrown Organic Bernie O's® Pasta In Tomato & Cheese Sauce.
Certified organic.
Rabbit of approval.
USDA organic.
Non BPA liner†.
Made with goodness!
No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives.
Ingredients produced without antibiotics, synthetic hormones or persistent pesticides. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kelli J.
Holland , MI
This is our first time trying these the price was right and the brand is very trustworthy. My six-year-old son gave them two thumbs up we will definitely be buying more of these!
Samantha S.
I was in a rush to eat tonight after being busy all day, so I picked up these Bernie O's. I absolutely loved them! I love that they're organic and not full of processed junk. They taste fresher and healthier than the original Spaghetti Os that I grew up eating. I will definitely be purchasing these again. They're quick and easy. They're pretty saucey. If you're not a huge sauce lover, you might have to drain some of it before or after heating up.
Morgan S.
Great alternative to Spaghettios. As a poor, dorm-ridden college student, Berie O's are my life! They're easy to make and totally guilt-free. And they're available at Target, so they're widely accessible.
Claire M.
Atlanta, GA
This vegetarian dupe for Spaghetti-O's is great! Awesome flavor, very comparable to the original, but even better because it tastes less processed. Plus, the bunny shaped noodles are just plain fun. So glad I discovered these!
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My son is a huge fan of canned pasta. Wth Annie's, I can feel better about him eating this kind of food since this company has the same values and standards as I do!
Annie K.
Very good for a quick meal with none of the guilt like when eating spaghetti-o's. I live that it's organic, and they've become widely available in supermarkets.
Heather H.
Perfect snack for the little ones. Organic and tasty. Give this a try for a healthy snack for your kids or even you!
Dreama  B.
Redfield, AR
Very good. My 2 year old loves spaghetti Os. There are a healtheir option for her. She absolutely loves them.