Annie's Homegrown Organic Alfredo Shells & Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Amanda K.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #80 in Macaroni & Cheese

Annie's® Organic Alfredo Shells & Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese.
Homegrown.
Rabbit of Approval®.
Organic Valley®.
Family of Farms.
Made with 100% Real Cheese.
Absolutely Nothing Artificial.
Our farms produced this without antibiotics, synthetic hormones, or pesticides.
USDA Organic. Certified Organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachael H.
Key West, FL
This is my all-time favorite boxed mac and cheese. They do it right. I replace the milk with plain yogurt and I replace the water with cream cheese and it's the most delicious thing I've ever had in my entire life.
Cynthia S.
Seymour
Not too bad for a box mac and cheese I prefer mine homemade. I just don't like to have some bad ingredients in this is why I get Annie's mac and cheese
Hilari R.
Foodie Expert
Sooooooo good. The price is great for the organic food, and it's just a great value in general. Definitely one to try out!
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Not bad! It's a better option compared to Kraft or Velvetta. Wish it came with a bigger serving.
Donna S.
San Diego, CA
These are good but the serving size isn't that big. Make sure not to add too much water
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Foodie Expert
I loveeee Macaroni and cheese! So when I heard of the brand Annies and noticed how many pastas they had I was in love. Plus it was in the healthy isle and that was pretty important to me. It was very affordable as well! I would totally recommend this brand to a friend.
Amanda K.
Spokane, WA
I love Annie's macaroni for me and my family. My daughter is 6 and absolutely love's it! Especially the macaroni shells! Such a rich and creamy cheese taste and delicious quality past with the natural ingredients we look for. I always have some of Annie's macaroni in our pantry and would highly recommend for even the pickiest kids.
Meghan S.
If I could live off of Annie's shells alone I would...wait, I can, and I practically do. So delicious, any time of day. Never get sick of these creamy and delicious easy little shells that take next to no time to prepare and never disappoint. Annie's forever.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
Foodie Expert
Pretty fast but the pesto taste was a little overpowering. But for a boxed Alfredo I couldn't complain! Very affordable, I would advise adding some chicken or using less seasoning than it comes with. Will repurchase for the quick and easy dish!
Lorre-Ann F.
Bronx, NY
Annie's shells are delicious!! They are the perfect level of cheesy!! It's also simple to make. Every time I make a box I think I'll have leftovers, but once you make it, it's hard to stop eating it. This was childhood staple and I continue to enjoy it.