Annie's Homegrown® Organic 5 Grain Elbows & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese 6 oz. Box

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #54 in Macaroni & Cheese

Amaranth, quinoa, kamut, spelt and durum join together in a tasty 5-grain elbow pasta with our classic white cheddar cheese. packed with healthy nutrients including fiber, iron, thiamin and niacin, this macaroni also delivers 8 grams of whole grain per serving. see more...

Kala G.
Kala G.
The Annie's Homegrown white Cheddar Mac & Cheese is so good! I try to eat organic whenever possible so I really love having Annie's as an option. This is perfect for when my Nephews come over... They love it! I am always sure to keep a box in the pantry for them.. It is so easy to whip up for them and they are always happy!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Atlanta, GA
I love Annie's Mac N' Cheese! I first tried this about a year ago and this is mainly the only brand I buy now. They are so delicious, but they do not make you feel overly full after eating them. I think they taste even better than a lot of mac n' cheese I have ordered at restaurants.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Granada Hills, CA
When I was 23 I remember being addicted to this mac and cheese. ITS SO DELICIOUS and creamy and organic! I purchased it at Target and I bought like 6 boxes. It's a little more healthy than other brands but again - how healthy can pasta be. SO satisfied!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Coatesville, PA
Love Annie's white cheddar pasta! My 2 year old niece loves it as well and I always try to sneak some spoonfuls for myself when I make it for her! So much better then Kraft Mac n cheese that I grew up on.
Probably the best macaroni and cheese I've ever had! It's a little more pricey because it's organic but is much healthier and definitely worth it. I usually have a box with my younger sister once a week.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
This Mac and cheese is way better than the cheap stuff. Since my toddler loves Mac and cheese I don't feel so bad about feeding her this more 'healthy' option.
Kathleen V.
Kathleen V.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wasn't all that impressed with the flavor. I am a Kraft give wanting something healthier but would rather eat the kraft.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Orlando, FL
Annie's Mac and cheese is delicious! It doesn't have the powdery taste that a lot of box Mac and cheeses do
Kimi F.
Kimi F.
Vacaville, CA
Foodie Expert
The white cheddar MAC & cheese is the only one I eat' I love it... add extra cheese soooo yumm
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Meadville, PA
I absolutely love this mac n' cheese. I started getting into this when babysitting for three younger kids. They wanted it pretty much every time I was there for dinner, and of course, I would eat some too. This is now my number one mac n' cheese choice--it's delicious without making me feel incredibly guilty!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I have always wondered if these are any good and I seem them a lot at Big Lots.What is your favorite out of this brand?