Annie's® Homegrown Lower Sodium Mac & Cheese uploaded by Kacy S.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #58 in Macaroni & Cheese

For those following a lower-sodium diet, Annie’s has created a delicious mac & cheese with 25% less sodium than the leading brands.  Of course, it’s still absolutely delicious, and made with organic pasta and real cheese.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Macaroni, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Buy on Target
Normel S.
Valley Stream, NY
I like that although its powdered cheese, its packed with flavor. Its, quick, easy and healthy too.
Jennifer G.
Mountain Home, ID
Macaroni is a staple in my house. I love that this is Organic and a good price. Highly recommend.
Diana L.
Middle Island, NY
Really good and easy to make. For something that is supposed to be healthier it tastes the same.
Kelly O.
Scott, AR
Love this product because I'm gluten free and love that I can eat this and it's easy to make.
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great dinner on the go. It's so tasty and cheesy. I always make it cheesy. It's actually good. You can find it at any local store like Walmart ,target, cvs, Walgreen s. I would recommend this product. And the best part that it won't take you long to make.
Raechel W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I absolutely LOVE the fact that it doesn't have all of the bad junk in it that the other brands have in them. This mac and cheese, as well as the white cheddar (MY personal favorite), and the shells are just SO yummy. It is one of my go to meals when I am on a rush.
Brittany I.
Pickering , ON
It's a much healthier version of kraft dinner let me start with that. If say it's pretty good for what you pay for it, you can taste the difference in this and the regular one, it even taste much healthier lol. The cheese is very! I would recommended if your looking to eat kraft dinner but not everything in it lol. Taste great!
Sarah J.
Love this product. I feel it to my young children and it makes me feel guilt free because of how natural it is compared to Kraft dinner. No artificial colours of flavours and it still tastes great!
Madeleine K.
Tastes amazing, much better than other box mac and cheese options in my opinion. Relatively health and really convenient. I don't eat them all that often but they're really helpful when I'm too busy to cook a full meal. Doesn't keep all that well, tastes a lot better if eaten fresh.
Amanda L.
terrace, bc
I bought Annies on a whim and was so surprised how tasty it was! Not to mention a lot healthier than KD!! A lot less junk and a lot more ingredients I could actually pronounce!!
Kid approved too!
Lauren D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Does this come in gluten free?
Charity D.