Annie's® Homegrown Lower Sodium Mac & Cheese uploaded by Kacy S.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #58 in Macaroni & Cheese

For those following a lower-sodium diet, Annie’s has created a delicious mac & cheese with 25% less sodium than the leading brands.  Of course, it’s still absolutely delicious, and made with organic pasta and real cheese.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Macaroni, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Buy on Target
Lexi F.
Lafayette, IN
Overall I enjoyed this product. Great recipie and flavor, however there are flavors from this brand which I enjoy more.
Christina C.
My kids love this! I will say the only down side is it becomes so dry the next day, so left overs are not that great.
Marin P.
Cumberland, ME
This is really good and m favorite. I like the taste and it was very good. I like the salt but there is not too much.
Cara M C.
Brooklyn, NY
these are a ittle healthier and they taste great. they are great for kids' treats and sometimes adults as well!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This is delicious and organic and less sodium. I could not believe how tasty a healthier alternative could be.
Ash D.
New Orleans, LA
Quick, easy, affordable, healthy and of course delicious!! I buy the 12 pack every time I'm at my local Target.
Sarah F.
This is my favorite thing to eat after a long day or even a short one. It's so good and will never get old.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
Really love that Annie's brand has less sodium in it. Good product for the price. Tastes really great.
Lyndsey B.
Mohnton, PA
This is my kids favorite mac n cheese. It tastes great and my kids love it. Its very easy to prepare!
Brittany H.
When my daughter wants Mac and cheese this is what we eat. High in calcium and no artificial dyes.
Lauren D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Does this come in gluten free?
Charity D.