Annie's® Homegrown Lower Sodium Mac & Cheese uploaded by Kacy S.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #58 in Macaroni & Cheese

For those following a lower-sodium diet, Annie’s has created a delicious mac & cheese with 25% less sodium than the leading brands.  Of course, it’s still absolutely delicious, and made with organic pasta and real cheese.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Macaroni, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Chelsea G.
Frankfort, KY
Anything Annies has a great review from me. Light flavored, natural tasting, and very filling. I love the white cheddar mac n cheese too
Rowda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Amazing flavor for a boxed Mac and cheese. I like how it's low sodium as well. I would recommend this if you're in a bind or on the go.
Charity D.
Yuma, AZ
Lower sodium is what I have been looking for in a mac and cheese! So glad I found it through Annie's! I have always trusted the brand!
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This is my favorite Annie's Organic Mac and cheese! It taste amazing and I feel better about eating this brand than I do most others.
Katie G.
Gresham, OR
Annie's msc and cheese it the best. Creamy taste and the noodles always turn out exactly how I like them. Not chewy or over cooked.
Daniel N.
Rockford
The flavor is here! The serving size is just right for one person and the fact that it has less sodium is a major selling point.
Kristen S.
Carlsbad, CA
Still tasty with less sodium! My kind of Mac and Cheese! Love pretty much all Annie's products, especially Mac and Cheese :)
Michelle F.
I love this because it's healthy and still taste amazing. If you're going to eat lard, it might as well be healthier lard.
Kaitlin M.
My fiancé and I buy the variety packs from Costco and they always bring me right home. Quality cheese and happy stomachs:)
Samantha W.
Greensburg, PA
if i'm going to war macaroni and cheese it is almost always annie's. can't go wrong with almost any of their products.
Lauren D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Does this come in gluten free?
Charity D.