Annie's® Homegrown Lower Sodium Mac & Cheese uploaded by Kacy S.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #59 in Macaroni & Cheese

For those following a lower-sodium diet, Annie’s has created a delicious mac & cheese with 25% less sodium than the leading brands.  Of course, it’s still absolutely delicious, and made with organic pasta and real cheese.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Macaroni, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Jacqueline C.
Los Angeles , CA
Same great taste! I don't indulge on mac and cheese often, but when I want to feel like a kid again I go for Annie's. I prefer it better than Kraft Mac and Cheese.
shyale t.
Sonora, KY
i could not live with out this brand! i buy it for my daughter all the time! she loves it and it healthy for her! they have a few you can choose from and the best part is its cheap and healthy, you cant bet it!
Gabby S.
Frederick
Got a huge pack of these a year ago (thanks, Costco!) out of impulse, but man am I glad. Great way to make a built free dinner without planning or wasting much time. Throw some chicken and vegetables on top.
Carly M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Annie's Mac and cheese is the best tasting and it's organic so it's healthier! For the healthier step up the organic Mac and cheese is pretty affordable and tastes almost like homemade Mac and cheese
Cassandra S.
I love this brand. I feel that I'm feeding my family a healthy product. It tastes great and is easy to make, without all he artificial stuff in other mac &a cheese brands. Highly recommend
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
Love!!!! This stuff tastes so good without any weird space yellow powder! Usually on sale at Costco too!! I love the taste and it's very easy to cook.
Roxanne A.
We love mac and cheese at our home!!! So it is always nice to feel good about what you are feed g your children. I pick Annies over any other brand ;)
Alicia J.
I love when I can find these on sale as its so much better for my kids than the cheap off brands and they don't seem to mind. Win win for a busy mom.
kaitlyn w.
This Mac and cheese was not bad at all, but did lack the cheese flavor I wanted to I had to add extra to it, as it was a bit to dull for my taste.
Tosha L.
SPRING HILL, FL
i finally got around to trying out annies mac and cheese, i love how it is natural and once made it seems to be creamier than others i have tried
Lauren D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Does this come in gluten free?
Charity D.