Annie's® Homegrown Lower Sodium Mac & Cheese uploaded by Kacy S.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #59 in Macaroni & Cheese

For those following a lower-sodium diet, Annie’s has created a delicious mac & cheese with 25% less sodium than the leading brands.  Of course, it’s still absolutely delicious, and made with organic pasta and real cheese.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Macaroni, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Nicole M.
I love Annie's food in general, always includes quality ingredients and a great variety, and it's usually in stock at my local grocery store. Although it can be pricey, I feel comfortable buying Annie's a couple times a month because it's a comfort food I don't feel TOO guilty about.
Heather Z.
I love Annie's products! Organic, as well as delicious. I don't even have kids, but I stock my pantry for those late night munchies or for when my nieces and nephews are over. This companies uses the highest quality products and I appreciate that!
timothy r.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like this brand but occasionally theirs just not enough cheese in the packet i really wish that they would just add a little more cheese in there. But otherwise it tastes really good and i actually have a box in my pantry that i think i am going to make some time soon.
Sydney D.
Annie's Homegrown Macaroni and cheese is what I grew up on and is what ill always love. It's quite affordable and very healthy in comparison to kraft mac and cheese. I recently repurchased this product and it brought back nostalgic vibes. Love this product.
Katie J.
Redford, MI
These are so good! For a healthier alternative they taste so much better than kraft and some of the boxes are shaped like bunnies which makes it ten times better! Its a staple in my cupboard (hint add a little grilled spinach and onions for some texture)
Kristin K.
My favorite macaroni and cheese. It's more expensive than the typical mac & cheese but it's worth it. I usually buy it on sale. I don't feel as guilty feeding my kids this brand.
Wendi L.
Barely any flavor at all!! Couldn't really taste any cheese even after adding a slice of kraft American. I'd be better off making my own from scratch if low sodium means flavorless :/ wouldn't buy again
Iris B.
San Diego, CA
Very fast and simple to make. Very delicious flavor kids love it. We usually paired off with chicken nuggets with the side of a little bit of barbecue sauce or ketchup and a side of salad. I use that as a quick and simple meal
Nikki P.
Cross Lanes
If you love eating organic you'll love this mac and cheese !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously who doesn't love being organic and eating mac and cheese all at the same time ?!?!?!?!!!?!! Annie's is one of the best !!!!!
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
This is the best tasting Mac n cheese around. Costs a little more but totally worth it, they come with box tops too if you buy them at Walmart, but not on the Costco bulk packs..
Lauren D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Does this come in gluten free?
Charity D.