Annie's® Homegrown Lower Sodium Mac & Cheese uploaded by Kacy S.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #58 in Macaroni & Cheese

For those following a lower-sodium diet, Annie’s has created a delicious mac & cheese with 25% less sodium than the leading brands.  Of course, it’s still absolutely delicious, and made with organic pasta and real cheese.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Macaroni, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Buy on Target
Nicole B.
I do love Annie's now! I used to buy Kraft all the time, but that can be extra salty as well. I'm glad they made a mac and cheese with lower sodium and organic ingredients. It makes me feel better about buying it and eating it of course. I honestly like the taste of this more than Kraft now! Super surprising! Definitely recommend!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
This is my favorite boxed Mac and cheese! I love the slightly sharper flavor of the cheese powder. My favorite way to prepare this and make it more substantial is by adding roasted grape tomatoes and diced avocado. The only thing I wish was different is the pasta shape--I wish this had the same little shells as the original but it doesn't effect how delicious it is!
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
I've always loved Annie's products--easy to make, delicious, and much healthier than other store bought brands. The low sodium is a great option and doesn't take away from the taste of the product -- I also prefer to make these with original almond milk, makes the pasta creamy :)
Sasha B.
Annie's is my go-to brand if I don't have the time to just make Mac'n'Cheese myself. I know, I know; I'm an adult now, I'm supposed to prefer sophisticated food made from scratch, but box Mac'n'Cheese tastes like childhood to me, and Annie's is the best balance between that feeling of nostalgia and really good noms.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
So excited when I saw this product hit the shelf. Keeping sodium out of my families diet fora variety of reason. It still tastes great and my three year old loves it. I will continue to buy this variety with a few boxes of the farm shape one as my kid loves them.
Clare R.
Alpine, TX
I love the boxed less sodium stuff, just because it is less sodium. The noodles are of decent quality and the sauce is a good ratio to noodles and tastes decent. this is very difficult to find locally for me. However, the wonders of amazon and local store that will special order solve that problem.
Jessica B.
Ravenna, OH
All of Annies mac and cheese is absolutely amazing ! But the fact that this one has less sodium is incredible because I really try to eat a limited amount of sodium. It still tastes amazing without all of the salt. So dont let that discourage you :)
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Quick, easy, and delicious! It also helps that this is healthier than your normal boxed macaroni, and tastes awesome as well! We always kept some around in my apartment, and it was a great quick, easy dinner or lunch any time we needed it! I definitely will keep buying.
Chaslene H.
Eleele, HI
I can't help purchasing this every time I grocery shop. As a broke college student living on my own, this was a great, healthy staple. I would often mix in frozen veggies to up the nutrition factor, and Annie's mac & cheese is ALWAYS yummy. Can't go wrong here.
Emma B.
Northport, AL
I seriously love this stuff so much stuff. I am a big mac & cheese person because it really is my comfort food. Annie's makes it easier for me to indulge in mac & cheese in a not too expensive way and even be more healthy than normal! Recommend to everyone!
Lauren D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Does this come in gluten free?
Charity D.