Annie's® Homegrown Lower Sodium Mac & Cheese uploaded by Kacy S.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #66 in Macaroni & Cheese

For those following a lower-sodium diet, Annie’s has created a delicious mac & cheese with 25% less sodium than the leading brands.  Of course, it’s still absolutely delicious, and made with organic pasta and real cheese.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Macaroni, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Buy on Target
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good Mac and cheese 🧀 I loveeeed it! Feels good to put something quick on my dinner table and boy feel guilty about it. Although my husband would rather make it from scratch when you’re short on time this little box is a lifesaver 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
Debra v.
The flavor is pretty good, It not kraft mac n cheese, but for being healthy its really good. Also it's a super quick meal for my husband and me. I ordered a whole case off of amazon and we've been eating it for a few years now. It is still good too. I love that I know I'm eating sort of healthy even though its not that healthy.
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
We all become nostalgic once in a while...and I tend to turn to macaroni and cheese. I also have a toddler, so that speaks for itself. We use this as a treat but it is a beyond delicious treat! I find this at my local HEB, but I am sure it is available anywhere throughout various grocery store chains. The reduced sodium does not impact the flavor. If you are wanting to relive your childhood, pick this up!
katherine z.
I am a very big fan of Annie's products. I buy a lot of this macaroni & cheese in bulk. I usually replace the powdered cheese it comes with with actual organic cheese, but when I don't have actual cheese the powdered cheese works fine. I even use this macaroni for chicken noodle soup! I just don't add in the cheese powder and it turns out delicious!
Jenna H.
This mac and cheese is delicious and easy to make. It is very cheesy and smells really good. It is pretty healthy considering how much cheese is in it, and it's very affordable. I get these at my local whole foods.
Rebekah S.
Boulder, CO
I don't love boxed anything, but this mac and cheese is pretty good for being in a box. Its a quick solution to hunger, and it is cheap. I don't feel like any cheese powder is healthy, but Annie's markets itself to seem so. I would purchase this again in a pinch.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
As a lover of Kraft macaroni and cheese for many years, I was skeptical to branch out and try anything new...but I am SO thrilled that I tried Annie's!! This stuff is absolutely amazing!! The cheese tastes so much better, and the noodles are great, too.
Ambria M.
Memphis, TN
Love this product! Taste just like your favorite brand ! I prefer this over kraft. Easy to make just like any other instant make and cheese. Not expensive at all. Would recommend if you want a kind of healthier option.
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
Great product! Much healthier and better tasting than other products on the market. Easy to prepare with good flavor. It is pricey compared to others on the market. I keep it in my pantry for quick dinner days.
Wendi L.
Austin, TX
Barely any flavor at all!! Couldn't really taste any cheese even after adding a slice of kraft American. I'd be better off making my own from scratch if low sodium means flavorless :/ wouldn't buy again
Lauren D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Does this come in gluten free?
Charity D.