Annie's® Homegrown Lower Sodium Mac & Cheese uploaded by Kacy S.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #58 in Macaroni & Cheese

For those following a lower-sodium diet, Annie’s has created a delicious mac & cheese with 25% less sodium than the leading brands.  Of course, it’s still absolutely delicious, and made with organic pasta and real cheese.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Macaroni, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Buy on target.com
Debra v.
The flavor is pretty good, It not kraft mac n cheese, but for being healthy its really good. Also it's a super quick meal for my husband and me. I ordered a whole case off of amazon and we've been eating it for a few years now. It is still good too. I love that I know I'm eating sort of healthy even though its not that healthy.
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
We all become nostalgic once in a while...and I tend to turn to macaroni and cheese. I also have a toddler, so that speaks for itself. We use this as a treat but it is a beyond delicious treat! I find this at my local HEB, but I am sure it is available anywhere throughout various grocery store chains. The reduced sodium does not impact the flavor. If you are wanting to relive your childhood, pick this up!
katherine z.
I am a very big fan of Annie's products. I buy a lot of this macaroni & cheese in bulk. I usually replace the powdered cheese it comes with with actual organic cheese, but when I don't have actual cheese the powdered cheese works fine. I even use this macaroni for chicken noodle soup! I just don't add in the cheese powder and it turns out delicious!
Jenna H.
This mac and cheese is delicious and easy to make. It is very cheesy and smells really good. It is pretty healthy considering how much cheese is in it, and it's very affordable. I get these at my local whole foods.
Rebekah S.
Denver, CO
I don't love boxed anything, but this mac and cheese is pretty good for being in a box. Its a quick solution to hunger, and it is cheap. I don't feel like any cheese powder is healthy, but Annie's markets itself to seem so. I would purchase this again in a pinch.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good Mac and cheese 🧀 I loveeeed it! Feels good to put something quick on my dinner table and boy feel guilty about it. Although my husband would rather make it from scratch when you’re short on time this little box is a lifesaver 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
Great product! Much healthier and better tasting than other products on the market. Easy to prepare with good flavor. It is pricey compared to others on the market. I keep it in my pantry for quick dinner days.
Simer S.
I usually get this from BJs. It's easy to make but I wish there was more that came in the package. This usually my dinner once a week. I find this to be much healthier than other mac n cheese brands.
Ambria M.
Memphis, TN
Love this product! Taste just like your favorite brand ! I prefer this over kraft. Easy to make just like any other instant make and cheese. Not expensive at all. Would recommend if you want a kind of healthier option.
Sam W.
Denver, CO
This is for sure my favorite Mac & Cheese. I like that it has 25% less sodium, but that doesn't mean it compromises on flavor.

Not only is Annie's super easy to make, you can spruce up your Mac & Cheese and make it into a full on gourmet meal with a variety of ingredients. Most of the time I love to add bell peppers, broccoli, turkey bacon and sriracha. SO GOOD!
Lauren D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Does this come in gluten free?
Charity D.