Annie's® Homegrown Lasagna with Meat Sauce Meal

Bring the taste of italy home from the freezer aisle with annie s new family size lasagna with meat sauce. It s a delicious and easy dinner that you can bake in the oven or cook in the microwave. Made with organic pasta & tomatoes, this entrée features freshly made pasta layered with tomato sauce, seasoned beef and a blend of four cheeses.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie's® Homegrown Lasagna with Meat Sauce Meal!
How would you rate this product?
Rocklin, CA
I was actually pleased with this! It’s very flavorful and very filling. I forgot to pack a lunch one day and got this in a pinch and I thought it was really good.
Dairy Free, Low Carb
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
When I’m craving something quick and easy but also slightly childish, I always go to Annie’s. I love their soups, pastas, snacks - just about everything! They make the best snacks for both gluten and gluten free people.
No Special Diet
I used to think Stouffers lasagna was the best...USED to. Annie's tates home made, and it's not overly sauced. It's very good. I don't mind paying extra for it.
No Special Diet