Annie's Homegrown Gluten-Free Macaroni & Cheese Real Aged Cheddar uploaded by Abigail G.Annie's Homegrown Gluten-Free Macaroni & Cheese Real Aged Cheddar uploaded by Adianez L.Annie's Homegrown Gluten-Free Macaroni & Cheese Real Aged Cheddar uploaded by Sara K.
3 colors available

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #31 in Macaroni & Cheese

This Gluten-Free Macaroni &Amp; Cheese Delivers The Same Delicious Taste And Premium Quality Of Annie's Other Offerings. We Use Only Natural Ingredients - 100% Real Cheese And 100% Rice Pasta - To Create This Delicious Meal. And Not Only Is It Gluten Free, But It's Also Vegetarian. Quick And Easy To Prepare No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat Naturally Good Source Of Calcium Made In Usa

• What is the macaroni made of that makes it gluten-free?1 Answers
  • Can you (or your kids) taste a difference between the gluten-free a...1 Answers
  • I'm trying to convince my daughter to try these instead of the othe...1 Answers
Annie's Homegrown Gluten-Free Macaroni & Cheese Real Aged Cheddar
  • "Obviously the taste is different with this than with Kraft's because the ingredients are natural and the pasta is gluten free, however it is still delicious." in 1 review
  • "The only difference between this and the real stuff is this takes a little longer to cook because it's rice pasta." in 1 review
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I am on a gluten free diet and I love Annies Homegrown Macaronis and Cheese because it has a great cheesy flavor. I eat Annies Homegrown mac n cheese for my lunch because I love how healthy it is for my diet as I said I am on a gluten free diet so I would buy it again. I recommend to any of my friends who are on gluten free diets to give Annies homegrown mac n cheese a try the white cheddar is my favorite.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Great, easy option for those of us who want mac n cheese on the go! You just have to be sure to follow the directions carefully! If not, noodles might get stuck to the bottom of the bowl OR the water explodes everywhere in the microwave.

The flavor is great and is somewhat nostalgic to the kraft easy Mac ... but better for you since it's by Annie's :)
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Sandwich, MA
Im in college and these are the perfect snacks for late night studying and working on projects. I also enjoy how my local target always has deals, so I can get more for my dollar. The only complaint I have is that the water always seems to overfil even when I don't fill all the way up to the fill line, and some of the noodles stick together.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Eden Prairie, MN
I'll admit it, these aren't fantastic. But I will also say that they aren't that bad. It's hard enough having a gluten allergy so when you are in need of a quick and easy lunch these meals are an easy and good go to meal. I've always loved the Annie's brand so it's nice to see them trying to make good affordable options for everyone.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Salt Lake City, UT
Having celiacs disease is so not easy, especially when it comes to a quick bite or meal. Annie's is the only brand that has an on the go quick bite for our convenience. I don't have to worry because they have taken all of the guess work out of making sure everything is gluten free. It's super yummy & I love it! Thanks Annie's!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Youngsville, NC
Good gluten free macaroni is difficult to find. I really like the gluten free boxed annie's macaroni; however, these single serving did not impress me. The noodles were extremely gooey after cooking for the time listed and didn't change when cooked longer. They molded to the bottom of the bowl and were nasty when eating them.
Sierra T.
Sierra T.
Really easy to make, of course. The directions are simple and easy to follow. As far as mac'n'cheese goes, this is actually pretty decent. I didn't have to add any cheese, which I normally have to to get a stronger flavor out of other brands. This is probably going to be my new go-to brand for my favorite comfort food.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Panora, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
As a gluten sensitive college kid these are awesome to keep around my apartment! I think they're even better than the non gluten free versions. These are way better than I expected, and don't have a grainy texture which is impressive for a gluten free meal! I love these and will continue to purchase them!
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
These are perfect for the afternoon office snack. I really appreciate being able to make a quick cup of mac and cheese without the hassle of trying to get my gluten free noodles to the right consistency. You can find them at your neighborhood grocery store in the "healthy food" (organic/natural) aisle.
Kerry M.
Kerry M.
Sometimes you just need a quick mac & cheese fix. Annie's is so affordable, and it's easy to pop one of these in the microwave. I love that Annie's uses healthier ingredients, so I don't have to feel guilty for enjoying it. I must have one of these at least once a week. One of my favorites for sure!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Does this taste as good as regular macaroni and cheese?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
How close does this taste to the non- gluten free mac & cheese?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Does the microwavable kind taste much different from the stove top?
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Oshawa, ON
This was the closest to mac and cheese I've been since I went gluten free. The flavor is right on the button but the texture of the noodles is a little off.
Kim F.
Kim F.
Coffeyville, KS
How do these compare to taste (for kids) to Kraft Mac N cheese?