Annie's Homegrown Gluten-Free Macaroni & Cheese Real Aged Cheddar uploaded by Adianez L.Annie's Homegrown Gluten-Free Macaroni & Cheese Real Aged Cheddar uploaded by Sara K.Annie's Homegrown Gluten-Free Macaroni & Cheese Real Aged Cheddar uploaded by Abigail G.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #25 in Macaroni & Cheese

This Gluten-Free Macaroni &Amp; Cheese Delivers The Same Delicious Taste And Premium Quality Of Annie's Other Offerings. We Use Only Natural Ingredients - 100% Real Cheese And 100% Rice Pasta - To Create This Delicious Meal. And Not Only Is It Gluten Free, But It's Also Vegetarian. Quick And Easy To Prepare No Artificial Anything 0 G Trans Fat Naturally Good Source Of Calcium Made In Usa

• What is the macaroni made of that makes it gluten-free?1 Answers
  • Can you (or your kids) taste a difference between the gluten-free...1 Answers
  • I'm trying to convince my daughter to try these instead of the ot...1 Answers
Annie's Homegrown Gluten-Free Macaroni & Cheese Real Aged Cheddar
  • "Obviously the taste is different with this than with Kraft's because the ingredients are natural and the pasta is gluten free, however it is still delicious." in 1 review
  • "The only difference between this and the real stuff is this takes a little longer to cook because it's rice pasta." in 1 review
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Great, easy option for those of us who want mac n cheese on the go! You just have to be sure to follow the directions carefully! If not, noodles might get stuck to the bottom of the bowl OR the water explodes everywhere in the microwave.

The flavor is great and is somewhat nostalgic to the kraft easy Mac ... but better for you since it's by Annie's :)
Emily N.
Youngsville, NC
Good gluten free macaroni is difficult to find. I really like the gluten free boxed annie's macaroni; however, these single serving did not impress me. The noodles were extremely gooey after cooking for the time listed and didn't change when cooked longer. They molded to the bottom of the bowl and were nasty when eating them.
Sierra T.
Really easy to make, of course. The directions are simple and easy to follow. As far as mac'n'cheese goes, this is actually pretty decent. I didn't have to add any cheese, which I normally have to to get a stronger flavor out of other brands. This is probably going to be my new go-to brand for my favorite comfort food.
Leah G.
Lacey, WA
When I first learned I had to start eating gluten free, one of my first concerns was "but what about mac n cheese?" I took me a while to find this brand of mac n cheese, but it makes me happy I can still enjoy boxed, microwaveable macaroni and cheese. I'm a sucker for an easy, cheesy meal like this.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
I grew up eating kraft macaroni and cheese but when I tried Annie's gluten free there was no going back! The fact that it's gluten free means my stomach is happier, and the cheese flavor is so rich and creamy! The flavor is so much better than any other brand I've tried! I highly recommend it!
Nicole C.
Dallas , TX
Pretty good! If you use a hack! For all Annie's rice pasta rinse the pasta with cold water while straining it before adding the sauce it makes it the perfect texture and comes out great. I pretty much lived on these in the college dorm a few years ago. That being said they are pricey.
Megan W.
Mesa, AZ
Quick, and super easy to make! Being gluten free can be stressful, especially when you want comfort food from your long-gone gluten days. This is delicious, and it doesn't require a lot of time! I love these for lunch when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to make something.
Azalea T.
Los Angeles, CA
Really cheesy. Tastes very different from Kraft brand. I like both. Annie's is a little less salty that Krafts and it tastes creamier. I eat these when I'm hungry and on the go. I like tha packaging because the size is perfect and you can toss it away without having to wash.
Lucy H.
Annie's Homegrown Microwaveable Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese is very tasty. I love the easy prep. Makes for a good lunch when you don't have much time to cook. It's not restaurant quality, obviously, but this is a good thing to keep on hand. I always keep a pack in my car ;)
Lizzy c.
Annies has the BEST gluten free mac n cheese it just like the cheese taste the best. The noodles don't get as soft as some other brands but in my oppion taste is the best. If you want softer noodles i sujest the brand gluteno the white cheddar annies is also very very good
Jennifer S.
Does this taste as good as regular macaroni and cheese?
Nicole B.
How close does this taste to the non- gluten free mac & cheese?
Tiffany T.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Does the microwavable kind taste much different from the stove top?
Samantha T.
Oshawa, ON
This was the closest to mac and cheese I've been since I went gluten free. The flavor is right on the button but the texture of the noodles is a little off.
Kit N.