BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie's® Homegrown Gluten Free Cocoa & Vanilla Bunny Cookies™.
Made with rice & corn flour.
Totally natural.
0g trans fat.
No artificial preservatives or ingredients.
Rabbit of Approval®.
Bernie.
Totally natural.
You can't eat just two!
All-natural mini cookies. see more...

Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
I absolutely love these gluten free bunny cookie snacks. They taste really good and great size to munch on. The cocoa and vanilla flavors are really good for adults and for kiddos. I wish they weren't as expensive as they are but they are truly a treat!
TIffani V.
St. Louis
These are one of my favorite road trip snacks. They are on the healthier side of snack food and they taste amazing, even while being gluten free. They are a little pricey, but I highly recommend these to anyone who is gluten free or not.
Annie K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Everyone from the little to the grown ups love snacking on these little guys in our home. They have just enough flavor and sweetness to satisfy any sweet tooth. Made with fairly good ingredients and even thou they are gluten free they don't taste like they are. My son always reaches for these at the shops and I don't mind getting them as they make a great quick treat.
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
Annie's snacks remind me of Teddy Graham's, which is great because I love Teddy Graham's but can't eat them now because I'm gluten free. So being able to eat Annie's gluten free bunny snacks cures my craving for Teddy Graham's. They both taste exactly the same to me, I can't tell Annie's is gluten free while eating them because they don't taste any different.
Gillian M.
Overall, these are good gluten-free cookies. The texture is completely the same as normal, not gluten-free cookies. The vanilla ones are a bit too sweet for my preferences (I'm not a huge sweets person), but the chocolate ones aren't too sweet so they go well together. These would be especially good for kids or anyone with a big sweet tooth.
Kendall M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these little cookies! The only downside to them is that I'll go through an entire box in one sitting. They're so light that they melt in your mouth! The best part is that they sell it at Target, which means it's super easy to find, unlike some gluten free foods. Definitely recommend it to other Celiacs.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
These are great crackers for kids and adults, even if you don't NEED to eat gluten free. They are actually really good and a trusted brand. I find Annie's at Target all the time and they always have a large variety of snacks.
Marley P.
I love these yummy little bunnies! They taste just like Teddy Grahams, but they're vegan and gluten-free. Annie's is one of my absolute favorite food brands because they are more socially and environmentally conscious, and make great food! These bunny cookies are one of my favorite Annie's snacks.
Kaylee L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are seriously addicting! Great texture and taste, you get a large quantity in the box too! These are vanilla and chocolate little bunny chip like cookies that make a great snack or help beat a chocolate craving!
Charlin F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wanted to love these snacks because I am such a big fan of almost every Annie's products, but these are a thumbs down for me. I love the ingredients, but when my son refused them, I tried them myself and the taste was pretty bland.
Ella D.
Winter Garden, FL
I love to use these bunnies as simple easy decorations on cupcakes but would love to know what other ideas/uses others have come up with? Please share...
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
Where can you find these? My local grocery stores don't carry them.
Liz P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been gluten free for awhile and was wondering if these taste good or are they pretty bland
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I imagine this is a given but are they vegan?
Timber C.
Peoria, IL
How is the consistency in these? And other GF Annies products? Are they more gritty or crumbly?