BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie s classic gluten-free alfredo skillet dinner is a flexible dinner option - great with chicken, tuna, tofu or any vegetarian alternative. see more...

Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
Annie's is easily one of my favorite brands for anything Gluten Free! They do such a good job to hide the fact that it's gluten free! This Alfredo skillet is delicious! Finding a gluten free Alfredo that is easy to make is so hard but Annie's did it!!!
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love all things annies it is my go to brand for organic and gluten free there food just tastes amazing and you don't have to worry about anything icky in it. I buy annies and my local fred Meyers, safeway, Walmart, and target and I would definitely recommend.
Karen R.
Clifton, NJ
Everyone in my house loves this pasta. It does not have that boxed mac and cheese taste, and the cheese actually tastes like cheese! as it should..
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
I love all of the flavors of Annie's skillet dinners. I mixed in broccoli with the Alfredo dinner. Very tasty and super easy to prepare!
(1067378) maximiliana y.
miami florida
Muy buena excelente sabor bajo en caloria perfecto para un almuerzon entre amigos mmm muy rico
Ana Elisa S.
Hawthorn Wds, IL
One of the best gluten free options that I tasted in the last months. It is really easy to do.
I love all of these products but this has to be one of my top favorites love the flavor of it
jennifer b.
Knoxville, TN
I love all of the annie products. Its a staple in my home and skillet dinner is awesome!
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
These are great tasting and very well priced. For being gluten free, you'd never know!
Luana F.
Wayne, PA
I like the flavor and the mac, the past is really good. Good for a quickly meal.
Kristin C.
This looks yummy! I've never seen in store. Where to purchase?