Annie's® Homegrown Gluten Free Classic Alfredo Skillet Dinner

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Annie s classic gluten-free alfredo skillet dinner is a flexible dinner option - great with chicken, tuna, tofu or any vegetarian alternative.

Annie's® Homegrown Gluten Free Classic Alfredo Skillet Dinner
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
Annie's is easily one of my favorite brands for anything Gluten Free! They do such a good job to hide the fact that it's gluten free! This Alfredo skillet is delicious! Finding a gluten free Alfredo that is easy to make is so hard but Annie's did it!!!
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love all things annies it is my go to brand for organic and gluten free there food just tastes amazing and you don't have to worry about anything icky in it. I buy annies and my local fred Meyers, safeway, Walmart, and target and I would definitely recommend.
Alejandra E.
This is a wonderful product. I am buying another case tonight to take advantage of the great price. My son was amazed at what an improvement this product is over the Kraft products. The sauce is similar in consistancy to Alfredo and the pasta is fabulous. The pasta holds up to cooking and mantains it's al dente consistancy.
Julia B.
Annie's is an amazing brand that I buy more than often. This skillet dinner tastes so good, despite how it's gluten free. I will definitely be repurchasing this; it's so creamy!
Stephanie  C.
Hope, AR
Living in a smaller town it's hard to shop for gluten free products, but this is one I regularly turn to! I generally trash the alfredo and use marinara, just a personal preference. I love how easy it is to make and is still so delicious!
Nicole S.
Having celiac disease it is so hard to find gluten free foods that taste good. Annie's gives you options of food that you didn't think you would be able to eat again like pasta with Alfredo sauce
Jessica D.
Kingman, AZ
I actually switched off of noodles to Annie's gluten fee this last year and I couldn't be happier with the decision. It's better for me and my family.
Matt T.
Annie's has delicious pasta no matter what flavor I have bought so far. Sometimes the flavor mix doesn't dissolve perfectly but it's not a deal breaker
Karen R.
Clifton, NJ
Everyone in my house loves this pasta. It does not have that boxed mac and cheese taste, and the cheese actually tastes like cheese! as it should..
Remington L.
Fresno, CA
I've been gluten free for four years, and Annie's pastas are always my favorite to get. They make it seem like I don't have any limitations.
Kristin C.
This looks yummy! I've never seen in store. Where to purchase?