Annie's® Homegrown Friends Bunny Grahams uploaded by Mandy M.Annie's® Homegrown Friends Bunny Grahams uploaded by Marisol P.Annie's® Homegrown Friends Bunny Grahams uploaded by Marisol P.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

N Celebration Of Friendships Across The Globe, We Created Organic Bunny Graham Friends. A Variety Of Different Flavors Go Into Our Box Of Organic Bunny Graham Friends. Introduce Yourself One Delicious Flavor At A Time – Honey, Chocolate Chip, And Chocolate – Or Unite Them All In One Mouthful! Any Way You Select Them, Our Bunnies Are The Perfect Size For Toddler Hands, And Their Crispy Crunch Satisfies Snackers Of All Ages.  Also Available In Sharing Size And A 6oz Resealable Bag At Certain Retail Locations.

Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Whole Wheat Flour (Graham Flour), Organic Invert Cane Syrup, Organic Corn Flour, Organic Honey, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Chocolate Cookie Bits (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Malted Black Barley Flour, Organic Cocoa, Baking Soda), Organic Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) To Protect Flavor.

Annie's® Homegrown Friends Bunny Grahams

Start your review of Annie's® Homegrown Friends Bunny Grahams!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dallas L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the bunny grahams they are the perfect sweet tooth and crunchy food fix. I normally pack them with my lunch and eat them last as dessert or a mid day snack. The flavor isn't too sweet but just enough sweetness to satisfy a sweet tooth.
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
I love these snacks! The packaging is so cute and also very kid friendly. They are very delicious. I love to keep them in my backpack in case of emergency snacking. Annie's products are a little more pricey but definitely worth it
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
These are such a great snack to munch on. I used to get teddy grahams but they made me sick with how much sugar was in them. These are a more tasty, healthy alternative. Annie's® Bunny Grahams Whole Grain Graham Snacks
Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So yummy and the shapes and box r adorable! I grabbed these on a whim when they were on sale at target. I wasn’t disappointed and my kids loved them. They remind me of teddy grahams but they r healthier which is good !
Kayla S.
Fort Bragg , NC
I love all Annie's products. I bought this as a snack for my daughter and ended up eating them myself. They are very good, high quality at an affordable price. I would recommend these to all moms looking for a good snack to grab on the go!
Asia W.
My son and myself both love these Annie snacks. I feel like these are a better choice then many other brands with snacks like this. The ingredients are high quality.
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little bunnies taste so delicious! I love that the bag has 3 flavors: honey, chocolate, and chocolate chip. They are great for snacking and I don't feel guilty having them since they are made out of organic ingredients.
K T.
Vancouver
The Annie’s cookies are great! Love their flavor and love the bite. Annie’s is also one of those ‘healthier’ choices I like to get because they make better, more affordable. I love all her products I have tried so far and I hope there will be more to come.
Ashley B.
Rural Hall, NC
These are a pretty good snack! They have a low amount of calories for how many you get to eat and still taste sweet, although not as sugary as other snacks like Oreos. They are like a sweet version of goldfish if I had to compare them to something.
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
These are so great. I love that the ingredients are higher quality. It's a fairly trust worthy brand. They seem to be consistent in quality. I like their snacks more so than their meals

Walmart