BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Need an easier way to make lasagna? Try annie s four cheese lasagna skillet dinner, made with organic pasta and a deluxe, four cheese sauce. All you need is water, milk, and a pound of your favorite ground meat or veggie-based protein. see more...

ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX
This is a very good product and is easy to make for the family. Def good for after school activities.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Easy to prepare, organic ingredients and very filling. The taste is just right for a quick meal.
Meghan C.
Wyandotte, OK
Not the best flavor and it cooked down very fast. It may have been my cooking or my stove who knows but i was not a fan.
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
Annie's taste so natural. I would always get a little sick with other brands, but Annie's gluten free, pasta dinner made me feel full without feeling sickl.m
Cassie N.
Kansas City, KS
As a college student, this is a favorite! so quick and delicious. I could eat it all the Time
Dani R.
Van Nuys, CA
The kids love mac and cheese and I hate the blue box. This is a great option to have when I can't make it home made. I feel happy about the natural ingredients and the kids gobble it up.
Diana M.
I got this in my Voxbox and my kids loved it. I had to go to the store next day and buy more. lol
Gicela M.
Anderson, MO
This lasagna is really good a easy to make you just take is out of the box remove the lid a place it in the oven
Maggie H.
DOLOMITE, AL
These are great for your dorm and healthy for you especially if you're trying a different lifestyle
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
I made got this for one of those quick and easy night. All my kids enjoyed it and I was happy that its much healthier then some of the other similar brands on the market. Will buy again.