BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Need an easier way to make lasagna? Try annie s four cheese lasagna skillet dinner, made with organic pasta and a deluxe, four cheese sauce. All you need is water, milk, and a pound of your favorite ground meat or veggie-based protein.

Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
I like this type of lasagna of this type of company because they make it so special and so good it is easy to make is nothing hard to do I like that it really do taste good so I'll try it you'll see you're going to love it
Amanda W.
Columbia, MO
So good! I grew up eating Hamburger Helper, but just don't really make that sort of stuff anymore. Every now and then I need something quick that I feel good about feeding my family. This fits the bill!
Bonnie W.
Joplin, MO
Annie's Homegrown pasta dinners are a hit with the children and I feel good about serving Annie's. My all time favorite Annie's product is the spicy chili. YUM, and it's always a crowd pleaser!
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
I made got this for one of those quick and easy night. All my kids enjoyed it and I was happy that its much healthier then some of the other similar brands on the market. Will buy again.
Savanna B.
The four cheese lasagna is a good dinner to have with garlic bread, corn, mashed taters, okra and tomatoes, shuck beans. Never really been a fan of lasagna growing up bit this lasagna is just simply delicious.
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
Big ole nope. Sad to say but we'd rather have Helper. I do skillet dinners from scratch & thought this would be a good alternative for a night I didn't have time. Didn't like it :(
Diane J.
Midlothian, VA
It lacked the robust flavors I was looking for, but you can tell that the fla
were more natural. But to feed my family natural my family natural
family with natural ingredients I will buy this again
Nancy D.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is a great meal for kids! I always buy this and keep it in the pantry. I love that its organic and doesn't have junk in it. Its a very good value and you can always get a good deal on this product. I mostly buy this at Target and I am always satisfied with it.
Megan G.
Mayville, WI
I love Annies food! They are made with such good ingredients. I like knowing that I am feeling my kids food that is made with out GMOS and other harmful ingredients. The food taste good too.
Cristin G.
Annie's homegrown four cheese lasagna dinner is the perfect choice for a quick and tasty meal that your family will love. Pair it with a nice salad and garlic bread!