Annie's® Homegrown Extra Cheesy Cheddar Bunnies Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Roxanne K.Annie's® Homegrown Extra Cheesy Cheddar Bunnies Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Roxanne K.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Baked With Organic Wheat Flour And Real Aged Cheddar, Our Extra Cheesy Cheddar Bunnies Are Great Tasting And Wholesome. Their Crispy Crunch And Real Cheesy Flavor Will Tempt Snackers Of All Ages To Eat Them By The Handful. If You Like An Extra Zing Of Real Cheddar Cheese And The Benefit Of Whole Grains, These Extra Cheesy Cheddar Bunnies Are For You!  Also Available In A 6oz Resealable Bag At Certain Retail Locations.

Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (For Color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (To Protect Flavor).

• How much cheesier do these taste from the original cheddar crackers?4 Answers
  • Have you ever used this for soup or chili?4 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Holy smokes! I bought these for my kids, and ended up eating half the box myself! Great flavor, tastes like real cheese, not too crunchy, and a great price! Soft enough to give to my 1yr old and tasty and "fun" for my 4yr old!
Crystal M.
My son loves his cheddar bunnies. I've eaten a few myself while filling his snack tin and agree they are tasty. I don't give him the recommended serving size because it's too high in my opinion but I definitely trust this brand for quality good for you ingredients.
Jaden R.
These crackers are very good. They are very affordable and we keep buying them again and again. They are healthier and better in taste than goldfish or cheeze it's and I would recommend these to anybody's who needs a good snack.
Ashley S.
Iowa City, IA
So delicious! Highly, highly recommend as a yummy snack for you or your kiddos! Only down side is depending on the store you buy from they can be a little pricey...$3-4 for a box.
Lauren C.
I have really grown to love the Annies brand. I have tried these, their gummies, the snack mix, and their graham crackers. All of the items have tasted delicious, and I know that I am eating something with quality ingredients that are good for me. My favorite items are these "goldfish" type crackers and the gummies. I highly recommend this brand and this item. Give them a try-- even if you don't normally buy organic items-- I promise you will really be glad you did!
Haley G.
Annie's is one of my favorite brands for snacks. These crackers taste every bit as good as other brands but they are made of real ingredients not artificial dyes and flavors. That's extremely important to me. I have two toddlers who love to snack. I want to make sure the foods they eat aren't damaging to their bodies. Thanks Annie's!
Valery M.
Hillsboro, OR
I've had Annie's various bunny snacks before, and I like them all, as does my 3 year old daughter. Today at the store I asked if she wanted to try the "extra cheesy" and of course those are magic words. She had no complaints (she practically inhaled her tomato soup after I dumped a handful in), but I tried a few by themselves and found the more intense, much saltier flavoring fairly unpleasant. I'll stick to the original cheddar from now on.
Hallie A.
Atlanta, GA
I love all Annie's products but the Bunny Grahams are exceptionally great! I love the yumminess of them but knowing that it has the added benefit of being organic, so you feel good about what you are eating, in comparison to some other brands. I have eaten these many times and intend on continuing!
Megan G.
I bought these as a healthy alternative to the crackers with all of the garbage ingredients out there for my kids. (you know the ones you cannot pronounce). My kids loved these! I also found them to taste good. I feel good knowing my kids are eating things that do not have all of the chemical ingredients added to them!
Latissa B.
My 3 year old loves these crackers. She puts them in her soup for a little crunch and a burst of cheesiness. They are made of natural ingredients. Oh, organic ingredients. Me, I find something a little off about the taste but they aren't bad. They are a bit more firm than Goldfish crackers and definitely have more cheese flavor.
Allison D.
How much cheesier do these taste from the original cheddar crackers?
Janelle R.
Have you ever used this for soup or chili?