Annie's Homegrown® Extra Cheesy Cheddar Bunnies® Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Roxanne K.Annie's Homegrown® Extra Cheesy Cheddar Bunnies® Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Roxanne K.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Baked snack crackers. see more...

• How much cheesier do these taste from the original cheddar crackers?4 Answers
  • Have you ever used this for soup or chili?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Foodie Expert
Holy smokes! I bought these for my kids, and ended up eating half the box myself! Great flavor, tastes like real cheese, not too crunchy, and a great price! Soft enough to give to my 1yr old and tasty and "fun" for my 4yr old!
Crystal M.
Foodie Expert
My son loves his cheddar bunnies. I've eaten a few myself while filling his snack tin and agree they are tasty. I don't give him the recommended serving size because it's too high in my opinion but I definitely trust this brand for quality good for you ingredients.
Jaden R.
Foodie Expert
These crackers are very good. They are very affordable and we keep buying them again and again. They are healthier and better in taste than goldfish or cheeze it's and I would recommend these to anybody's who needs a good snack.
Ashley S.
Iowa City, IA
Foodie Expert
So delicious! Highly, highly recommend as a yummy snack for you or your kiddos! Only down side is depending on the store you buy from they can be a little pricey...$3-4 for a box.
Julie H.
Elizabethtown, KY
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my kids. They come individually packaged too for snacks on the go or lunch. A little expensive but a healthy snack choice.
Savannah S.
Falmouth, KY
Foodie Expert
My roommate would snack on these all of the time, so I had to try them for myself. I enjoy them, but find them a bit pricey.
Holly C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite! A healthier version of goldfish!! Can seem a bit pricey, but worth it.
Victoria D.
Foodie Expert
I bought these on sale bc Annie's always gets great reviews and is organic, but the extra cheesy has just too much cheese powder and it gets every where! I'll stick to the ubiquitous whole grain fish crackers my kids devour on a daily basis.
Annie L.
I like it. It basically tastes the same as Cheese its but organic which is a plus! I share them with my friends and family and it makes a great snack.
Deanna l.
Everett, WA
Annie's cheddar bunnies are amazing! We prefer them over goldfish crackers any day! My son loves the "bunny Babbitts"
Janelle R.
Have you ever used this for soup or chili?
Allison D.
How much cheesier do these taste from the original cheddar crackers?