Annie's Homegrown® Creamy Deluxe Whole Wheat Shells & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce Macaroni Dinner 9.5 oz. Box

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Delicious and cheesy comfort with the added benefit of whole grain pasta. We use only the best whole wheat pasta with real aged cheddar cheese. It's creamy, it's rich, it's absolutely fabulous! Super easy - just cook the pasta and add the cheese. No extra ingredients to add! see more...

Buy on Target
Carli D.
Carli D.
Brighton , Ma
Love the deluxe Annie's! The cheese sauce is delicious and easy to make, no other ingredients needed than what comes in the box.
takiyah M.
takiyah M.
Whole wheat pasta. great taste and extraaa cheesy !!!! who can say no to that. Love the brand for its quality and taste
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Foodie Expert
Annie's pastas are the best I've ever had, they are so cheesy and creamy!! I actually prefer Annie's shells and cheese over Velveta!!👍❤️💯
Tammy K.
Tammy K.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
I really like all of the Annie's products. I like have the confidence that I am making healtheir choices for my family.
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Salem, OR
I love this size, it is better for feeding the whole family. The whole grain makes me love it even more!
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Can you say extra cheesy because I can. These Are so yummy! I love every thing about them. Better choice of brand than others
JD F.
JD F.
Atlanta, GA
Love this mac and cheese dish. It's lighter than a lot of other brands and doesn't leave you feeling bloated like many of them do. It's very high quality and tastes excellent.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Flemington, NJ
This is my favorite mac and cheese ever! It is so creamy and taste like real cheese. I would say this is just as good as home made mac and cheese. It's so easly to make and so convenient. I love how theres different flavors and its organic so I feel a little bit better about eating it.