Annie's Homegrown® Creamy Deluxe Shells & Real Aged Cheddar Sauce Macaroni Dinner 312g Box

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Shells & real aged cheddar sauce. see more...

Alexandra W.
East Rockaway, NY
This is my all time favorite mac and cheese. I was a fan of Velveeta before this, but Annie's is much healthier. At least 70% organic and the real cheese is a much better option than Velveeta's chemical/oil cheese-like product. This is super easy to make and always satisfying. I LOVE this and plan to keep buying this. Highly recommend!
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
My girls' favorite Mac and Cheese, and my go-to on busy nights. Annie's products are healthy and use real-food ingredients which is important to me. We mix in steamed broccoli and a can of drained tuna. Delicious! I always stock up when it's on sale at target.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I used to love the velveeta mac n cheese but then i tried annies brand and i didn't think i could enjoy something more! So cheesy and delicious and you can easily serve a family of 4.
Rachel L.
Columbus
This Mac and cheese is so good! It's great because it's widely available and easy like Kraft, but way better tasting and with more trustworthy ingredients.